Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

There is just something about the hair in this one

3dfe98101.jpg

And something about his chest in this too ;)

ecprog_05jimmy.jpg

Edit: I didn't know he took it.

I asked him to put up more, but as he has so many, he hasn't.

Just say everything about him is perfect!!!

There is just something about the hair in this one

3dfe98101.jpg

Thanks for this one! I don't think I've seen it before!

Oh wait a minute... he's wearing the "dog collar" again! I think I feel another Jimmy-induced fainting spell coming on. Yep... :faint1: (I seem to have a weakness for his "dog collar" and his scarves. ;):D )

^ OMG, there is something about him in that dog collar. :D

Alice75 just pointed out to me that in Ross's diary, he said that Scarlet got married to her boyfriend and father of Martha Alice, Tom Brown on Saturday. I am a little jealous, though I don't know why, that he is Jimmy's now son- in- law! :lol: I wonder what Jimmy will be like to be a father in law.

Interesting the party was at where Zep at one of their biggest party/orgies! ;)

http://www.rosshalfin.com/diary/august-200...august-2009.php

Thanks for this one! I don't think I've seen it before!

Oh wait a minute... he's wearing the "dog collar" again! I think I feel another Jimmy-induced fainting spell coming on. Yep... :faint1: (I seem to have a weakness for his "dog collar" and his scarves. ;):D )

No problem :) And I'm very much a fan of his Dog Collar too. I will post more when I'm on my own computer ;)

jimmypage.jpg

This isn't mine but if anyone has just the pic of Pagey please, pretty please post it :)

JimmyPage.jpg

^ OMG, there is something about him in that dog collar. :D

Alice75 just pointed out to me that in Ross's diary, he said that Scarlet got married to her boyfriend and father of Martha Alice, Tom Brown on Saturday. I am a little jealous, though I don't know why, that he is Jimmy's now son- in- law! :lol: I wonder what Jimmy will be like to be a father in law.

Interesting the party was at where Zep at one of their biggest party/orgies! <ahttp://forums.ledzeppelin.com/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png' alt=';)'> http://www.rosshalfin.com/diary/august-200...august-2009.php

I thought this part is Ross's joke, but I don't know :D

The whole Page family might have mustered in the wedding reception.

That's very happy news!!

I thought this part is Ross's joke, but I don't know :DThe whole Page family might have mustered in the wedding reception.

That's very happy news!!

I said that. Those 'caves' were where Zep had there Swan Song Halloween party in 1974 for the Pretty Things Silk Torpedo with the stripper nuns.

I said that. Those 'caves' were where Zep had there Swan Song Halloween party in 1974 for the Pretty Things Silk Torpedo with the stripper nuns.

Yes I know that place.Oh I'm sorry.

What I wanted to say is that I don't know this is Ross's joke or a fact. :D

Yes I know that place.Oh I'm sorry.

What I wanted to say is that I don't know this is Ross's joke or a fact. :D

That's okay, but you can see how I would make that funny association. It only shows how dark some things about Jimmy's past are. That's what I really meant. :D

Archived