Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

This is my favorite, as well as the one Maja posted with the blue background and Pagey pouting. :D This gave me a heart attack the first time I saw it. I know I have posted this before. They are so adorable with thier cigarettes.

dcjpburn.jpg

This is my favorite, as well as the one Maja posted with the blue background and Pagey pouting. :D This gave me a heart attack the first time I saw it. I know I have posted this before. They are so adorable with thier cigarettes.

dcjpburn.jpg

I love that pic too, and yes they are so cute together with the ciggs.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I love those!! I mean I really love those!!!

I havn't seen that last SF one, gorgeous :wub:

I just found the first three on Zeppelinart.com and I found the SF one last night. I was trying to look for footage of DJ Fontana's speech from April, cause I remember there was a shot of Pagey in the audience looking nothing less than gorgeous! But no one has posted it! :( I want that C/P poster!!! I think Maja posted it one time. :D

Edit: Oh, those above from the Rock Walk :faint1:

I am so close to getting this into a poster...

Cool. I'm thinking about putting it in my calender for next year. I've decided will have to be a Pagey calender again. There is no other calender I want. It's hard just to pick 12 pictures! :lol:

Cool. I'm thinking about putting it in my calender for next year. I've decided will have to be a Pagey calender again. There is no other calender I want. It's hard just to pick 12 pictures! :lol:

Coool, yeah I'm gonna get a Pagey calender too, I might have just a post-zepp one, yes it will be so very hard to chose from so much Pagey hotness just 12 pics...but that Outrider will certainly be one of them :D

2cws6sx.jpg

2z7o8z8.jpg

2h38kno.jpg

Coool, yeah I'm gonna get a Pagey calender too, I might have just a post-zepp one, yes it will be so very hard to chose from so much Pagey hotness just 12 pics...but that Outrider will certainly be one of them :D

2cws6sx.jpg

2z7o8z8.jpg

2h38kno.jpg

There maybe a couple from Zep, but I'm starting toward that too. :D

cp3-2.jpg

cp4-2.jpg

scan0006-2.jpg

BYiskhwBWkKGrHgoH-CQEkJwwr3WBKiHM7s.jpg

Archived