Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

........Thanks Gen 2 Pagettes, all of you, He indeed is very beautiful in every way.....He was and remains the reason for me being on this Website...Ah.....so so very beautifulllllll........

94915_14A.jpg

I totally agree with you, PlantPage, for me - he is Zeppelin...and was and is the most beautiful guy on the planet. :D:wub: ..and the reason why I've gotten so addicted to this Website. :lol:

I love the shot of him in the last one, he's so cute, with his smile wub.gif

I just adore these ones with his leather jacket. It really depresses me how insanely gorgeous he looks, and we can't be with him.

And then I get totally frustrated, lose all patience, get mad at him and give up. Then, I just stop caring and make a mental note to distance myself from rock stars.

I know you do. :D (So do I. ;) )

Maybe you could do a drawing of him? :D Pretty please....pretty pretty please...pretty pretty pretty please...

unless you've already done one and I just don't know about it.

Oh how I wish I could be in that car with him!! :wub:

jp881.jpg

I wish so too. especially if he looked in this picture :wub: how can he be so freakin' cute!!!!

Edit: Yes I know I cannot wait either...although I might not survive all the way through...

I have to post this:

DSC01762.jpg

haha!yesterday I tried to draw this but ......... I totally gave up!!!my poor deformed Page is now in the basket!

Maybe you could do a drawing of him? biggrin.gif Pretty please....pretty pretty please...pretty pretty pretty please...

unless you've already done one and I just don't know about it

yes aen27, I join in the wish, I like your stilish drawings

to me, I'll try again in the next days, but well, these are the times I wish the Zep were totally BALD!!!laugh.gif

Archived