Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

His royal everdazzeling darkness does rather have that effect, doesn't he? ;)

That would really be a fantasy..being at Tower house (that is were he is in this first one)..and I better not finish that sentence. ;)

j152.jpg

Oh he does, he really does....

I didn't know that was the tower house it looks beautiful...that fairytale palace ;)

Wooohooo, what a surprise, love this one :o:D

I love the picture too, he's gorgeous, and such an elegant smoker, just look at the way he holds in inbetween his finers

Oh he does, he really does....

I didn't know that was the tower house it looks beautiful...that fairytale palace ;)

I love the picture too, he's gorgeous, and such an elegant smoker, just look at the way he holds in inbetween his finers

He is an elegant smoker, though, I don't think he does anymore?? :unsure:

Yes, Tower house is his fairy tale palace in the middle of London :wub::D

A little delious Pagey from me as I won't home the first part of tonight and have to be up early tomarrow..

6b0a_12.jpg

BeGIVg2kKGrHqQOKigEq4PVQwybBK72-OB4.jpg

EDP_241235_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.jpg

pagey792.jpg:wub::wub:

aft_JP_FL_US_NP_mar_1985.jpg

1051680901037325533S600x600Q85-1.jpg

104266145313710.jpg

104266145311019.jpg

You knew I was going to have breathing problems when I see these. *sigh* I love the 2nd and 3rd one, so dark, I love it when he's partly hidden in shadow, but you knew that already did you? :lol: And he looks so cute in the other one. There is nothing more I can add other than; he looks so gorgeous in the first one, I love his hair so much :wub:

You knew I was going to have breathing problems when I see these. *sigh* I love the 2nd and 3rd one, so dark, I love it when he's partly hidden in shadow, but you knew that already did you? :lol: And he looks so cute in the other one. There is nothing more I can add other than; he looks so gorgeous in the first one, I love his hair so much :wub:

That did occur to me ;)

armssth1-1.jpg

armssth-1.jpg

74736744.jpg

cr1-1.jpg

Ohhhh... I haven't posted here in such a long, long, long time... And now there 76 pages? Ah, I have to visit here more often...

Yesterday I was totally in Jimmy-mood and look through almost all of the photos I have by now. It really always leaves me speechless about how beautiful this man is...

Ah, sorry, next time I'll be back with "In my time of Dying"-Screenshots!

'till then! Need a smoke...

Archived