Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

^ Oh wow Alex, wow! His gorgeous darkness in the second, his beautiful dark curls. Btw what's he doing in the 3rd one, I swear I see him kissing a hand, or is it just me.

Oh and that last one...those eyes...so...so..hypnotising...

Oh I've cut down the number of pics to put in my calender to 25, it's so hard deciding, maybe I should have 2 :lol:

^ Oh wow Alex, wow! His gorgeous darkness in the second, his beautiful dark curls. Btw what's he doing in the 3rd one, I swear I see him kissing a hand, or is it just me.

Oh and that last one...those eyes...so...so..hypnotising...

Oh I've cut down the number of pics to put in my calender to 25, it's so hard deciding, maybe I should have 2 :lol:

He is playing the harominca for the Pride and Joy video. :D

He is playing the harominca for the Pride and Joy video. :D

ahh thank you for clearing that up- kissing a hand, what am I like :rolleyes:

MH1003_PLANT__PAGE_6.jpg

jp882.jpg

I love these 2, the first one with Robert is gorgeous, I wonder where they are, I'm thinking Picadilly Circus in London...

I always thought he looked quite young in the second one, he is so cute, I really want to hug him in that-then again I always want to hug him :lol:

ahh thank you for clearing that up- kissing a hand, what am I like :rolleyes:

I love these 2, the first one with Robert is gorgeous, I wonder where they are, I'm thinking Picadilly Circus in London...

I always thought he looked quite young in the second one, he is so cute, I really want to hug him in that-then again I always want to hug him :lol:

The second one, I am pretty sure is during the Outrider period.

How can one man be so gorgeous!!!!!!

jp792.jpg

pp2.jpg

pp1.jpg

Oh my dark lord.....

pageytotalguitar2.jpg

j130-1.jpg

Edit: What a lovely dream.....

Oh Alex!! you do realise that I am hardly breathing at the moment.....-----------------------------

His royal everdazzeling darkness does rather have that effect, doesn't he? ;)

That would really be a fantasy..being at Tower house (that is were he is in this first one)..and I better not finish that sentence. ;)

j152.jpg

aft_JP_NP_apr_1993-01.jpg

Firm-1.jpg

cp1.jpg

Archived