Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

GRAZIE ( saw you are from Italy) and welcome to the board, we have a lot of fun in here :P (but I am sure you already noticed that) :lol:

Here is a high resolution Pagey for you, Enjoy!!! :D

les29.png

les20.png

I aboslutely love these Maja!!!! :o

All these nearly killed me!

BdcDNkQmkKGrHqMOKi0Eq5FKQN1LBK493IF.jpg

ARMS_16.jpg

ARMS_2.jpg:wub:

FIRM_01.jpg

FIRM_25.jpg

GRAZIE ( saw you are from Italy) and welcome to the board, we have a lot of fun in here tongue.gif (but I am sure you already noticed that) laugh.gif

Here is a high resolution Pagey for you, Enjoy!!! biggrin.gif

les29.png

les20.png

les14.png

Hi Magenta,

I usually don't comment on the photos, but I have to say that I love these three of Jimmy! biggrin.gif

Do you know what year and where they were taken?

Thanks for posting them!

Hi Magenta,

I usually don't comment on the photos, but I have to say that I love these three of Jimmy! biggrin.gif

Do you know what year and where they were taken?

Thanks for posting them!

I am not Maja, but I think they look like they are 1975. I love them too. They are as old as me. :D

people-colour243.jpg

jimmy-page-colour87-1.jpg

P1000445-1.jpg

led-zeppelin-colour267.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

Hi aen27,

Jimmy does look a little dorky in this last picture, I hate to say it.

The hat, in particular. But look how he has the collar of the hood (its the gold thing that goes around his neck and hangs in the back) underneath his necktie LOL. I hate to make fun of him. It was such an honor for him to get his award, and you can tell that he is very happy to be recognized.

Do you remember what university he was at and what the honor was for? I remember reading about it last year, but I have forgotten what it was all about.

Hi aen27,

Jimmy does look a little dorky in this last picture, I hate to say it.

The hat, in particular. But look how he has the collar of the hood (its the gold thing that goes around his neck and hangs in the back) underneath his necktie LOL. I hate to make fun of him. It was such an honor for him to get his award, and you can tell that he is very happy to be recognized.

Do you remember what university he was at and what the honor was for? I remember reading about it last year, but I have forgotten what it was all about.

The University of Surrey, an honorary doctorate for his service to the music industry.

The University of Surrey, an honorary doctorate for his service to the music industry.

Thanks again, glicine.

That makes perfect sense, as hoods are awarded at graduation for doctorate degrees.

I got one when I graduated from Optometry school with my Doctor of Optometry degree. Ours was seafoam green.

Archived