Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

I love both of these! the first is one of those classic it-hurts-so-much-to-look-at-him look and second is just really cute, his hair, his scarf...:wub:

I love them too. They both hurt to look at him, he's so perfect in them. :D

jp71_street.jpg

chicago77-js3.jpg

4325_1.jpg

j174.jpg

Yes me too.

I emailed this one to my mum and she said I should print it professionally and frame it.

jl71qc.jpg

2elgnjs.jpg

2lv1kw0.jpg

v74n4k.jpg

Cool idea. I was able to get that 'sepia' one off of Ebay that you posted. So I think it's one of the orginal prints. I have the beautiful one from '79 from NME taped to my wall. This of course. I find myself looking at it untill I fall asleep, wishing I dould play with that soft hair, hoping I'll have beautiful dreams about him. :D

jpnme79.jpg

Cool idea. I was able to get that 'sepia' one off of Ebay that you posted. So I think it's one of the orginal prints. I have the beautiful one from '79 from NME taped to my wall. This of course. I find myself looking at it untill I fall asleep, wishing I dould play with that soft hair, hoping I'll have beautiful dreams about him. :D

jpnme79.jpg

Which one is the sepia one? that's awesome it's original, glad you got it :)

This is a very cute pic of him, how can you not have sweet dreams?

Yes me too.

I emailed this one to my mum and she said I should print it professionally and frame it.

2elgnjs.jpg

This is the 'sepia' one that I was talking about. I think it's one the orginals of the picture because of the writing on the back.

Archived