Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I.Cannot.wait.any.freakin.longer!

Edit: love the new avi btw ;)

You knew I had to do that. ;):D

And my new profile pic (the last one in this set) is when he says that ;) Remember? :D

Sorry ladies, but I am in the mood for this!!! ;)

But I am sure you won't complain :D

...Magneta, this is a heartache (Without Complain that is!!!)...can you imagine him !!!!

I saw him like that for few years to come and still now!!!!

jimmy%20page%20bigMjgxOA==.jpg

...Pagettes...Great Dedication as always!!!! All of you great pictures of him...thank you!!

Oh Alex and Maja, those pics are just devine!!

Maja, those DL pics are so sexy :veryhot: And those Silver fox ones! :wub: oh he's so gorgeous,, I can understand how hard it must be to chose when to screencap of indeed which ones to chose to post!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:D

JP_Earls_Court_by_Pennie_Smith_may_.jpg

sxypageyrp75.jpg

scan0002-3.jpg

pageypeterjoneybonzo75.jpg

jp755.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

jimmyvest.jpg

Jimmy dream alert! I had another cool Jimmy dream last night, although it wasn't nearly as awesome as the last one I had. ;) I dreamed that I went to this special Zeppelin concert (it was supposed to be one from '70) in an abandoned mini mall and the chairs were examining chairs from the doctor or dentist. :blink: There was only a handful of people there and Jimmy was taking requests. Actually, he was going down the line and asking people what they wanted to hear and I was so nervous because it's Jimmy for goodness sake and I had never seen him in person before and plus I didn't know what to request anyway. I thought about Bron-Yr-Aur, but I didn't have the nerve to say it. When it was finally my turn and before he could ask me, I fainted and fell off my chair on to the floor! :o

When I came to I guess everybody had left because I only saw Jimmy and this tough looking guy. He had a gun and he held Jimmy and me hostage! I know the Starship wasn't used until the '73 tour, but it was in this dream and the guy wanted to hijack the plane. I don't where this show was, but I'm sure it was somewhere in the United States. This next part will sound crazy, but somehow we ended up in the backyard of my old house. I got out and went inside: I guess I was so dazed and confused that I forgot I didn't live there anymore. I saw a man inside and then I remembered I didn't live here anymore. I said, "I'm sorry sir, I was just on my way home." The last thing I remember was that I going to try to get to home, which is just about 3 miles up the road. Unfortunately, the dream ended without having any real closure. :(

Archived