Great interview with Jimmy Page, Edge, Jack White on It Might Get Loud

Same old stuff; Page's ego and inability and unwillingness to do anything new. I'm tired of it all. Such an overrated guitarist. I can see why Plant continues to blow him off and not many quality players want anything to do with him.

Ted Nugent lives.

Cool interview on the genesis of IMGL.

Same old stuff; Page's ego and inability and unwillingness to do anything new. I'm tired of it all. Such an overrated guitarist. I can see why Plant continues to blow him off and not many quality players want anything to do with him.

:rolleyes: If you're tired of Page, why are you participating on a Led Zeppelin forum? It's fine you don't like him but why come here and keep posting it.

Wow! The arguments continue...

Some of you may have read my posts on the other sections of these forums about my own personal interviews with Page and White at the IT MIGHT GET LOUD press junket and premiere a couple of week ago (details in my prior posts lists, if you didn't see... and if you are interested).

Anyway, we've been having a little trouble on our YouTube Channel lately with flame wars. Most people seem to think Page and White are OK choices for the movie, but whoa... The Edge is getting a ton of very cruel, vicious, nasty comments (from anonymous wannabe's, of course).

I don't understand what makes some people so angry. I'm not a huge U2 fan, but I am just happy there is such a documentary at all. And if anyone thinks they can make a better one, then they should do it themselves. Also, people are complaining before they have even seen the movie. I find that shameful.

Staci

Staci, it's simple, don't pay any notice to those fools.

I'm not a U2 fan either, but I don't trash musicians I don't know. And it's ok to say "I don't like The Edge", but insult him? That's beyond my understanding. One big reason I see there is plainly jealousy.

had enough?

good.

-cya later

Staci, it's simple, don't pay any notice to those fools.

I'm not a U2 fan either, but I don't trash musicians I don't know. And it's ok to say "I don't like The Edge", but insult him? That's beyond my understanding. One big reason I see there is plainly jealousy.

Sure, of course they are jealous and miserable. I wish I could not pay attention, but I have to moderate the comments.

Staci

Archived