I need to learn a new song;

riocoolnes

Hey i was woundering if you guys could help me find a new song i could learn for guitar because i can't think of one. I only learn guitar solos so it has to be something with an awsome solo. I just learned the Heartbreaker solo which to me was pretty easy. P.s not looking for eruption or anything like that. Something challanging yet fun and something i can hear what im playing.

Hey i was woundering if you guys could help me find a new song i could learn for guitar because i can't think of one. I only learn guitar solos so it has to be something with an awsome solo. I just learned the Heartbreaker solo which to me was pretty easy. P.s not looking for eruption or anything like that. Something challanging yet fun and something i can hear what im playing.

I can recommend No Quarter. Awesome solo which will also allow you to add your own stuff in there. ;)

Can I ask why you only do solos though? (a serious question)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How about brian mays solo in Dont stop me now, its short, sweet, a few notes but what you learn is how to phrase all the bends and vibrato and above all is lyrical and memorable. if you want again something a little more challenging, Alex lifesons legato solo on YYZ is another good one in learning phrasing and builds up you left hand (right hand in my case) legato and strength as you hardly pick a note with the other hand and again above all is fun to play and musical.

Archived