Robert Plant....

freemusic

Informative article, but honestly I'm dissapointed that he's touring with Allison Kraus. And now there's no hope of a Zeppelin reunion in the near future because Robert Plant is with Allison Kraus, JPJ is in "Them Crooked Vultures (which I look forward too), and although Jason Bonham is excellent, he's just not Bonzo.

Nice article anyway :)

Since 2007, and they won a grammy for the album. Congrats to Robert, but its just so different from Zeppelin. I wonder what Pagey is up to...

Yeah, but I thought that Brett Michaels came along and told them both that their tour ends here.

Then he gave them back their necklaces and now they are thinking about appearing on Daisy's show? Did I get that right?

They were both sad but looking forward to having fun with Daisy.

Or maybe that's just a rumor.

Yeah, the latest "big" projects Page has done were the Olympics and the "It might get loud" movie. Haven't seen it yet because it was only in select theatres. Anybody see it yet?

BTW: if you don't already know, I meant he played guitar at the Olympics, he did not compete haha

It would be a lie too say that they can not return.

i say they try jam'n with alison...why not.

What I think would be absolutely AWESOME would be if Page, Plant, and maybe Jason Bonham jammed with Them Crooked Vultures. JP and JPJ did play wih the Foo Fighters for a live show a little while back. It could happen..

Yeah, but I thought that Brett Michaels came along and told them both that their tour ends here.

Then he gave them back their necklaces and now they are thinking about appearing on Daisy's show? Did I get that right?

They were both sad but looking forward to having fun with Daisy.

Or maybe that's just a rumor.

Now THAT is funny.

Since 2007, and they won a grammy for the album. Congrats to Robert, but its just so different from Zeppelin. I wonder what Pagey is up to...

Robert's whole solo career has been based on not trying to recreate Zep so it's no surprise Raising Sand wouldn't be Zep sounding. Which I think is a good thing :)

Robert'swhole solo career has been based on not trying to recreate Zep so it'sno surprise Raising Sand wouldn't be Zep sounding. Which I think is agood thing :)

I'ma huge Robert Plant solo fan, and I would disagree that Plants entiresolo career has been based on not trying to recreate Zeppelin. I wouldagree with your statement up till his album, Now and Zen. Since he hashad quite a few Zeppelin sounding moments, there were quite a few onFate of Nations, and there are many others. I also don't think thatRaising Sand could be considered a solo album.

I don't think it's bad that Plant would do a Zeppelin sounding songsolo, why not? He is one of the 3 people currently living on thisplanet who have earned the right. Don't you think?

Take care.

Archived