ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

AAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys! :blush: :'( :thanku:

You're so great, you just made my day way better. :D You're so awesome! All of you! :D

I'm in Rovaniemi, it's so pretty here. SNOW SNOW SNOW and it feels like it's Christmas already! :) I actually took couple pictures today, maybe I can post them here tomorrow.

THANK YOU!

I know some things. I wanted an ipod, and so I picked it out on ebay, and my mom got it for me. Then I wanted red chucks, and I had to try them on. But besides a few things like socks I don't really know. And it needs to be the good kind of chocolate.

iPod would be cool. But I don't actually need one. :lol:

First I wanted new cell phone but I realized that I don't need one either. :D Well I actually need a new skiing jacket (?) so... :D

Yes, I want good chocolate, like Fazer

2004-03_Schokolade-1.jpg

or salmiakki!!!!!!!!!!

O_DSCF6008.jpg

*drool*

Not many, two at this moment. One called 'Whole Lotta Led' and a book with pictures and things about Robert Plant. I can't remember the name.. there were only 1000 copy's or something like that..

Edited by Lessien

Well, you could read Hammer of the Gods, I don't reccomend taking it seriously though. Led Zeppelin 4, it's a book about the album, but it talks about them as a band and it's good. Led Zeppelin The Orgin Of The Species is a good book about the people that influenced them.