ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I want it to snow here :( but it wont. instead it'l just be really cold for the next 6 months. cold is only fun if it snows! also we get days off school because the english cannot cope with a mere dusting of snow, the whole country goes into chaos!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay deirdre tu parle la francais! j'adore la langue mais je ne suis pas tres fort! cependant j'ai obtenu 'A' dans mon 'A level'! et j'ai appliqué a l'universite pour etudier l'anglais et la francais! Noora you need to add french to your already extensive list of accomplished languages!

Oui, je parle le francais aussi. Tu es tres fort et super Hetty! J'ai obtenu un "A" dans le Junior Cert aussi. Oui??? Tres bien! J'aimerais faire la lecture d'anglais et l'histoire dans l'universite. Tu habites en Angleterre??

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay deirdre tu parle la francais! j'adore la langue mais je ne suis pas tres fort! cependant j'ai obtenu 'A' dans mon 'A level'! et j'ai appliqué a l'universite pour etudier l'anglais et la francais! Noora you need to add french to your already extensive list of accomplished languages!

Maybe I should, but I'd only get confused. :blink::lol:

I'd love to go to Germany, to be an exchange student. Or Austria or Switzerland. B)

Deirdre, ach so was, wir müssen immer Aufsätze machen. <_< Jetz bin ich in Rovaniemi.

Oui, je parle le francais aussi. Tu es tres fort et super Hetty! J'ai obtenu un "A" dans le Junior Cert aussi. Oui??? Tres bien! J'aimerais faire la lecture d'anglais et l'histoire dans l'universite. Tu habites en Angleterre??

Merci et tu aussi! qu-est-ce c'est l'équivalent de Junior Cert pour les anglaises? oui j'habite en angleterre!

I'd love to go to Germany, to be an exchange student. Or Austria or Switzerland. B)

Deirdre, ach so was, wir müssen immer Aufsätze machen. <_< Jetz bin ich in Rovaniemi.

:lol: I'm already confused too! But you get used to it. It's great being able to understand a few languages!

Ah, ich habe auch Aufsatzen gemacht. Wo ist Rovaniemi?? In Finland, ja??

for my degree i get to spend a year at a french university, i cant wait! aaah french is easyish! from what ive heard its less complicated than german and its such a beautiful language! i heard that in Finnish you dont have genders is that right? and if so does that make it confusing learning other languages?

I can type, write and read some French but I couldn't talk it to save my life. What else has everyone been talking about?

Hey Alicia! I don't know, we just started talking in foreign languages! If only our teachers could see us now! :lol: :lol:

Merci beaucoup! Le Junior Cert est l'equivalent des GCSEs je pense. Ou en Angleterre habitez-vous??

Dans le sud est! près de londre. tu es Irish (lol i dont know that word in french!) oui? Noora why do you always pretend you can speak french, do you do it to attract boys lol i know many find it sexy (probably the only reason i decided to do it :o ) oh i think i have to go now :( going out for dinner with my dad and bro and sis. Have a good evening everyone!xxxxxxxxxx

Good bye. The only reason I"m taking it is because I have a Robert Plant interview that I've been wanting to translate, I can read some of it. I'm only in French one, so I can read part of your conversation just not alot.

Dans le sud est! près de londre. tu es Irish (lol i dont know that word in french!) oui? Noora why do you always pretend you can speak french, do you do it to attract boys lol i know many find it sexy (probably the only reason i decided to do it :o ) oh i think i have to go now :( going out for dinner with my dad and bro and sis. Have a good evening everyone!xxxxxxxxxx

Ah! C'est un bon region! Oui, j'habite en Irlande. I think Irlandais is the word you're looking for. I'm only half Irish though. Okay, have fun at dinner and I'll talk to you soon I hope!

for my degree i get to spend a year at a french university, i cant wait! aaah french is easyish! from what ive heard its less complicated than german and its such a beautiful language! i heard that in Finnish you dont have genders is that right? and if so does that make it confusing learning other languages?

Oh you're lucky!

Yes, we don't have genders. But it isn't confusing, she/he is only "hän". I find it more difficult that our substantives have 15 different forms and we just have to memorize them. And the words can be so damn long.

Haha, no, I'm only 'speaking' French when I'm with my friends, they study French and I don't so I just want to speak French with them. :lol:

Hey Alicia!

Archived