ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I miss snow. :( I always imagined having kids and taking them out in the snow, taking them sledging and stuff you know. But with the way the weather is I don't think that will ever happen unfortunately. :angry:

Well, there's only one solution: you must move to Finland! :lol:

Now you are talking Noora!! Do you have a spare room? :lol: With a lock on the door...I don't want you randomly walking in while I am changing. :lol:

Yes I have actually! Oh no, but I can always peek, there's a window! :hysterical:

That means I can peek back!!! :lol: So long as it is mutual peeking I don't care! :lol: I am daydreaming about that situation now, that would be so funny. I would run around screaming like a girl and go tell on you for peeking! :lol: Not really, I would just strike a sexy pose!! :lol:

Haha, that would look funny! :hysterical:

Hi Vannis! How are you?

You saying my sexy pose would look funny or my running screaming like a girl would be funny? I could make them both be funny, or both be sexy. It's up to you...or funny sexy!! :lol:

Anyway, unfortunately I have to go now. I have work. :( I will talk again soon. Oh, and hey Vannis!

Bye :wave:

You saying my sexy pose would look funny or my running screaming like a girl would be funny? I could make them both be funny, or both be sexy. It's up to you...or funny sexy!! :lol:

Anyway, unfortunately I have to go now. I have work. :( I will talk again soon. Oh, and hey Vannis!

Bye :wave:

The running screaming like a girl would look funny! But you could make it sexy though. B) Ok, bye! :wave:

Alright, Vannis is still here. It's 4.36pm here. I should study English but I don't feel like it. English is easy. :lol:

I saw something absolutely amazing today! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I saw a guy who looked JUST LIKE Jimmy when he was 25! :wub: :wub: :blink: :blink:

He was so hot, he was waiting for a bus and he looked ohh, so handsome! His hair was like Jimmy's and face and his style was little 'hippish'.. :wub: :wub:

Hey guys! I'm on again. Rabia, are you on?? I'm sure they'll hire you, you're great! :D

Have a Maths test on Trigonometry tomorrow....and I'm DEAD. I haven't had time to study because of all the homework I've been getting.

Well, that just sucks. Don't worry, I am going through what you are right now. I hope everything works out alright.

I have to do all this

memorize a speech

apply for two scholarships, while writing essays for them

lots of homework

chores

get a job

ANNOYING photography assignment

and then, I also have a test to study for.

Thank you so much for the compliment, deeply appreciate it. :D

Let's just hope, I need a job.

Why thank you very much.

We could all use that right now and a back massage, a shiatsu.

I hope you do well, I have to go.

BTW, comment on my personal photo.

And I'd like to hear Rich's comment especially.

Ooh! Back massage!!!! I have to go to, homework and Maths and a Sherlock Holmes eppy waiting for me.

Your personal photo's great, and I'm sure Richard loves it too.

Noora, that's awesome. Can you meet him again.

I finally applied for a job. I am in a desperate situation for money. So, I definitely know I am able to come here on the weekends. Because, I'll be at work in the mornings.

Then again, I don't know if they'll hire me.

I don't know, I hope he lives here in Oulu. I was in a bus so I couldn't just go to him. And I bet he's 25 or something.

I hope you'll get the job Rabia!

Archived