ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I hate long drives.

Rabia, being as you seeem interested in "vintage" people I was wondering if you could help me find a site. I used to know it but I forgot it. It's pink and talks about Rita Hayworth, Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, etc. It also talked about styles all the way to the 70s. I can tell you more details but do you know what site I"m talking about?

Alicia, I am terribly sorry. I don't know it. I tried searching for it. I hope you find it.

Vannis, if you have a purpose there, then I'm sure things will kick up. Take time to enjoy the mountains, you aren't going to be there forever. Besides, it's better than being near trash-dump cities that I usually visit.

Hoping everything goes well

Are those all vintage or are some reproductions? I love vintage clothes but they are so expensive. I've been looking for some Robert-tops but they're hard to find. Or some Janis clothes (I love her.)

If you haven't heard her or even if you have:

This is the first time I'd heard her sing that song, it's amazing.

Yeah it is. I wish that they're was a safe way to do this. I'm always afraid that someone will think I'm a predator or something and I'm not. I'm a 14 year old Zeppelin freak. Some may say that's strange but, I'm not really. :lol:

So you are sad that the snow is going? Yeah, I understand. We rarely even get snow over here these days. Last time we had a half decent fall of snow was about 5 years ago, and even them it was only a couple of inches and disappeared within a day!! I remember when I was a child playing in snow that was well over a foot deep, winters here used to be awesome with snow...now they are wet and miserable!! :(

So you are sad that the snow is going? Yeah, I understand. We rarely even get snow over here these days. Last time we had a half decent fall of snow was about 5 years ago, and even them it was only a couple of inches and disappeared within a day!! I remember when I was a child playing in snow that was well over a foot deep, winters here used to be awesome with snow...now they are wet and miserable!! :(

Yes, I'm sad. Very sad. But it'll come back. But last Christmas we didn't have any snow in Oulu. I was so depressed, but it started snowing though. I hope we'll get snow this Christmas. Well I think we'll have, I'm in Lapland on Christmas Eve.

That's too sad, I hope you'll get snow this winter! I can't even imagine winter without snow! :(

Neither could I until about five years ago. It's like a miracle is happening here when it starts to snow. Everyone is looking out of the window going 'AAAAHHHHHH SNOW!!!!!' The next day it will have disappeared. I miss school for the snowball fights...they were real fun, but very violent!! :lol:

Yes, I'm sad. Very sad. But it'll come back. But last Christmas we didn't have any snow in Oulu. I was so depressed, but it started snowing though. I hope we'll get snow this Christmas. Well I think we'll have, I'm in Lapland on Christmas Eve.

That's too sad, I hope you'll get snow this winter! I can't even imagine winter without snow! :(

I love snow too. Today is our Thanksgiving holiday and it is usually cold and snowy. I don't even think I would need to wear a jacket today. It's kind of depressing.

I love snow too. Today is our Thanksgiving holiday and it is usually cold and snowy. I don't even think I would need to wear a jacket today. It's kind of depressing.

:(

And Rich, I actually had a snowball fight last week! :lol:

My friend Jenni and I started throwing snowballs to our friends Ella and Miika and they started chasing us and we ran into the library so they couldn't revenge! :hysterical:

I know, it was pretty stupid (but funny!) 'cause we were in the city centre :lol:

Archived