ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I honestly am not in the best of moods...but I won't depress you with it. I hate is when people depress other people. Its ok to get stuff off your chest if you need to but to purposely make other people feel depressed is wrong. I suffer from severe depression...that's why I make people laugh with my antics because it helps me out (and also makes them feel good). Jim Carrey suffers from depression...but you wouldn't know. Most people don't know about me...anyway, enough of that.

I am still breathing so my mood is acceptable at the moment. :lol: I hope you two ladies are still awesome and breathing.

I just read this post by Rabia earlier:

I stopped crying, I just want Richard to come on his normal late night hour so we can all geek it up a bit.

I wish I was in that nipple discussion though, sounds like fun.

That was so sweet...I want Richard to come on at his late night hour...geek it up!! :lol:

And yes the nipple discussion certainly was a bag of fun. :lol:

I hope you start to feel happier soon. I don't like when people are sad. If I had a funny joke I'd tell it to you but I don't have any. People at my school make jokes about Mexicans, so much that I feel like I sound prejudice by just saying "Mexican".

Here's a joke for you:

An Englishman, an Australian and an Frenchman are all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a

smuggled crate of booze when, all of a sudden, Saudi police rush in and arrest them.

The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible

crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they are all sentenced to death!

However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they are able to

successfully appeal their sentences down to life imprisonment.

By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished,

and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving

just 20 lashes each of the whip.

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh announced: "It's my first

wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your

whipping."

The Australian was first in line, he thought for a while and then said:

"Please tie a pillow to my back.

This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through.

When the punishment was done he had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain.

The Frenchman was next up. After watching the Australian in horror he said

smugly: "Please fix two pillows to my back." But even two pillows could only take 15

lashes before the whip went through again and the Frenchman was soon led away whimpering

loudly.

The Englishman was the last one up, but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned

to him and said: "You are from a most beautiful part of the world and your culture is

one of the finest in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!"

"Thank you, your Most Royal and Merciful highness", The Englishman replied. "In

recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave".

The Sheikh said with an admiring look on his face.

"If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish, what is it to

be?" the Sheikh asked.

"Tie the Frenchman to my back."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Unfortunately circumstances have presented themselves and it means I have to leave here now and go somewhere. When I return I suspect Noora will be snoozing. :lol: Sorry hunny, I would have loved to have a good chat again but nevermind.

Take care Alicia and Noora. Hopefully I will be back on later. :thumbsup: Love ya. :kiss:

Hello Noora. Good to see you again, today. I think we've talked a few times today. Have you gottena chance to look at the merchandise for the new page?

Yes, we have. :D

Nope I haven't but soon I'll go to bed.

They have some cool shirts. I want the black ladies t-shirt that has the Immigrant song lyrics on it. It has random thing assciated with Zeppelin on it. :thumbsup:

I was just checking it out, yes, there are very nice shirts and stuff. :D

But now I'm going to bed, so bye bye Alicia! :wave:

Forget what I said earlier, it was a spur of the moment business.

I regret what I wrote because the Mrs. is NOT a raging bitch. Please realize that. I really, really wish I didn't say that. I was angry.

Now, the Mrs. and I have solved everything out. We are in good terms.

Thank you everyone for the support. DON'T lend me money please

Look Richard, I am sorry that I made you depressed. I didn't mean to.

I said it's all resolved now.

Rabia, hunny, I knew you would pick up on my comments and relate them to yourself. This is what I never intended, honestly. I wasn't ranting on about people getting you down as a referrence to you. I said in my message that it was alright to get stuff off your chest if need be...and you needed to. I was talking about pointless rambling that is soley for the purpose of reminding people that their life sucks. YOU DIDN'T DO THIS HUNNY. :)

I was already depressed. Like I made clear in my message, I battle with it everyday.

Anyway...all I am trying to say is that none of that message was referring to you. None of it. But please accept my sincerest appologies if it was written in a way that could have been misconstrued. :kiss:

Well, thank you very much.

It was a misunderstanding at first, but now I understand. :console:

Don't worry, Rich, be happy :kiss:

The Mrs. Ok fine, my mom and I worked everything out.

So, we went over to my aunts. We had a nice tea and cake. Then, we talked about lighthearted things. My mom and I have really worked things out. I could slap myself for calling her that earlier.

She's a wonderful woman. She is my role model. She is the only woman in her circle of 11 siblings that works and lives in a country besides her own. She listens to me. And, it's ok if she gets angry a little. Because in the long run, I owe her soooooooo much. Well first, she did give life to me.

I still remember her expression when people complain about their age

"Hey, old is gold!"

Then, the only reason I live in New York is because of her. Otherwise, I could end up becoming a street sweeper in the sweltering streets of Karachi[no offense, you humble street sweepers]

So, it's all good.

I don't mind at all. I love my mother so so so much. Ok, not a manly thing to admit but me and mum get along so well. I have never really had any arguments with either my mum or dad. They are both great people and I am so lucky to only live in one household because, unlike most parents, they haven't got divorced. I feel very privileged. My dad always avoided taking employment that would jeopardize his spending time with his kids. He has always been self-employed donig every job under the sun. I have therefore grown up with a real strong friendship with my dad. I think if more parents spent time with their kids when they are younger there would be less problems in the world. :thumbsup:

Not a manly thing to admit?!

Mister, I say that's the most manly thing in the world. I mean, that's manlier than any body builder, rouge seaman, or wrestler combined. It's so damn manly, that vulnerable women like me faint under the very thought.

Anyway, that's so damn great that you get along with your parents. No arguments! I am surprised because I get into arguments with my parents sometimes, but I eventually try to pull myself out of the muck.

So, you're manlier than this guy

mt1138843856.jpg

or this guy

muscle.jpg

Now that, that's not manly, that's just REPULSIVE!

HOLY HELL!!!! :o:o:o:o

Don't ever post a picture like that again!!! The Brad Pitt one that is...:lol: No joking, that body builder is just...is just....I don't know what words can describe that. :lol:

Ok, yeah, I guess I am manly...I talk about kids, babies, pregnancy, childbirth, loving my parents, wearing female clothing, how much I want to grow up get married and have a great family. :lol:

:D:D:hysterical:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But, don't you see, that's what is so manly about you. Man, if I meet a man like you, then I will be forever grateful to some type of spiritual force that granted me so.

That just proves how good of a father you'll be. So, whatever Finnish or Pakistani :wink: woman you'll end up with, :lol:, I give her a lot of kudos.

Now, I promise searingly that I will never show a picture like that again. To atone for it, I have these

jim_carrey_tomrichmond_com.jpg

jim_carrey_017.jpg

sjff_03_img1000.jpg

372526623-0-2.jpg

What about a Finnish and Pakistani girl? Where is there a government that allows polygamy...we shall elope there...the three of us!! :lol: :lol:

Ah, thank you for the pics. My favourite actor!! WOO!! I am working on a vid...or at least looking at a few vids I shot earlier for the purpose of posting them on here. :yay::lol:

What about a Finnish and Pakistani girl? Where is there a government that allows polygamy...we shall elope there...the three of us!! :lol: :lol:

Ah, thank you for the pics. My favourite actor!! WOO!! I am working on a vid...or at least looking at a few vids I shot earlier for the purpose of posting them on here. :yay::lol:

Woah, woah, woah, :o, I wasn't thinking that deeply. But, ah well.

Anyway, :yay: :yay: :yay: I am really looking forward to this video.

Mention the fan club in it, please.

I was joking with the whole polygamy thing Rabia...don't worry...I think it's sick. :lol:

I have already made the videos. There is one I would really like to post but unfortunately it is too big to host where I want to host it. I did mention the club in that one...and even did a live caption post!! :lol: I don't want to use YouTube because other people could view it etc.

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::blink:

You know, what you can do.

You can disable all ratings and comments on that YouTube page. Then, you don't have to worry about what those youtube idiots [not everyone on the site, just that huge flock of idiots] would rate or say.

I understand how you feel. I have such low self-esteem and cannot even stomach that stuff.

Its not self esteem that's the problem. Hell I would run around naked and post it on the net and I wouldn't care. :lol: THE ANSWER IS NO BEFORE YOU ASK. :lol:

The problem is that I don't want to create a YouTube account (for some reason I haven't made an account yet...I should do really) and then post videos that I want friends and family to see and they be able to also view the vid of me saying hi to you people. My family and friends don't take too kindly to message boards and forums. So I am having a bit of a dilemma. I am currently uploading a vid to my photobucket account. :thumbsup:

Archived