ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

no, its not weird to cry cos of stress. ive done it before…whaddaya think i do in my bathroom every fuckin' morning before school? it sucks, dont it. stress and school both. :thumbdown:

yes, the holiday break will be a relief, if thats what youre talking about when you say itll be over soon.

No I am talking about this year in general.

In fact, I am talking about high school over all.

I feel sorry for you, you have high school yet to go through. But don't worry, the first 2 years aren't bad. It's junior year when hell begins. :thumbsdown:

You cry every morning

:console: :console: :console: :console: :console: :console:

no, its not weird to cry cos of stress. ive done it before…whaddaya think i do in my bathroom every fuckin' morning before school? it sucks, dont it. stress and school both. :thumbdown:

yes, the holiday break will be a relief, if thats what youre talking about when you say itll be over soon.

:console:

Well, we had a photojournalism assignment in photography.

I took a picture of a family party, however she said it doesn't count.

So, this memorial weekend, she gave a few people extra time to shoot an event. I forgot my camera, but luckily my cousin let me borrow his. I bought my own film

So, I still needed to find an event to photograph. I called two locations, but they declined. I tried my best to complete this assignment, but I can't find an event. It's so difficult. I went to extreme ends to try to complete it. So basically, I have the supplies, but I don't have an event.

Now, I have to go back to school on Monday and I hope she doesn't say

You had 4 days to complete it, blah blah blah

You didn't try hard enough

You have no excuse

But, I tried incredibly hard to try and complete it. I just couldn't, I had a million other things to do.

So now, I cringe because I don't know what she'll say.

Aww, Rabia and Vannis, I'm sorry for you. :console: :console:

And I know what you're talking about, school makes me stressed every day too. Especially now because I'm in high school. All the tests are in the same week.. :( I've cried because of school.

I just wish I was back in kindergarten. :lol:

Wow! There has been a Whole Lotta Love flying around here recently. Great stuff!!!

You all put some really really sweet things about me and made me all happy and warm inside. I feel very priveledged that I have made you people happy and brought us all together as friends. I think its a great little community that we have created here. Thank you all for being so awesome. Today is a cold miserable and bleak day, but reading those posts has made it feel like summer. And Noora I am so jealous...I want to be in snow!! :( We rarely get snow here these days, and when we do it's like 2cm deep and lasts 24hours and then that's it!! Its crap! :( But I really loved your pic, so thanks for posting that.

No one's been around for aaaaaaaaaaages :'( and its getting late so i'll be off to bed. Richard i havent spoken to you in aaages i guess im just too tired to stay up late recently. hope you're well maybe i'll pin my eyes open and make my mother wear ear plugs so she doesnt hear me typing and stay up late to have a chat soon! have a good evening everyone :kiss::wave:

Thanks for this message Heather, I thought that was really sweet that you want to talk to me at some point, and that you may stay up late. Yeah sorry for my wierd posting time...I know its a bit of an inconvientient time for you. Its a shame we can't all be on at the same time, that way we could have a big cyber tea party!! :yay::cheer:

Thanks for all the love and kisses. All of you stay safe and keep on rocking and rolling. PEACE.

REDEYEDRICHARD. B) P.S. Do you like the new bit I added to my sig! :lol:

I am fantastic, now that the snow fox has arrived on this thread to ask how I am!! :lol: I am cheeky. :lol: How are you? I might call you snow fox from now on...that should have been you user name. :lol:

SNOW FOX! :hysterical:

The snow fox is fine :lol:

Where did that come from? :blink::lol:

EDIT: Hey Audrey

SNOW FOX! :hysterical:

The snow fox is fine :lol:

Where did that come from? :blink::lol:

EDIT: Hey Audrey

From your photo...I hoped you would get it without me having to explain it or you pulling a facial expression similar to the :blink: smilie. :lol:

Yeah in your photo you are like the fox in the snow...female fox of course. :lol::wub:

Thanks Audrey. :kiss: Did I ever tell you how much I liked your sigs...I don't think I did. The buying a Stairway to Samo one is great. Only people from the old board will remember the legend that was Samo!!!

Thanks a lot Richard. I hope that wherever Samo is these says that he is doing well. I hope that he asks Santa Clause for a voice coach this year and comes back to the the new LZ.Com and blows us all away with his new found talent. :o

SAMO GETS IT UP TO 11 :P:lol:

Archived