ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Oh I will make a YouTube account definitely when I get around to it. The reason for my dilemma is that I want to separate personal from universal. This video that I will post here is personal...specially for my friends here. If I am to post a video on a YouTube account it could be watched by my uncle or best mate and they would be like :wtf::lol: You see what I mean? Good.

It's only at 13%...this is going to take ages and I don't want to have to cancel it half way through! :(

My mother doesn't know I do. The fans on my PC make a real racket because they ain't working right. :lol: If she got up to go to the toilet she would hear the fans...hear me typing and then create a storm!!! :lol: Let's hope she doesn't :lol: I would be on the laptop but I wanted to get this video going and my PC seems to be behaving at the moment. :lol:

My mother doesn't know I do. The fans on my PC make a real racket because they ain't working right. :lol: If she got up to go to the toilet she would hear the fans...hear me typing and then create a storm!!! :lol: Let's hope she doesn't :lol: I would be on the laptop but I wanted to get this video going and my PC seems to be behaving at the moment. :lol:

Uh oh, Rich, you are in dangerous territory right now. But, go go go go, wow you're really brave. :)

I'm doing all this so that American girls and Finnish girls can hear my accent!! :hysterical: I am putting my life on the line for your enjoyment!! :lol:

i met a verrrrrry attractive british man the other day and we talked for about 20 minutes. i just wanted to take him home and make my mom listen to him!!!! :lol: :lol:

and hellooooo dbz and richard!

Yes, we Brittish men. :lol: haha! I wish I could come and visit. Its wierd when you hear an American accent over here but you don't think it stands out because most films we watch are American, a lot of TV shows are American...so the American accent is heard a lot here. I can't wait to visit America!!! :lol: THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY!!! :wub:

Yes, we Brittish men. :lol: haha! I wish I could come and visit. Its wierd when you hear an American accent over here but you don't think it stands out because most films we watch are American, a lot of TV shows are American...so the American accent is heard a lot here. I can't wait to visit America!!! :lol: THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY!!! :wub:

welllll i cant wait to visit england!! we should trade places. but i must say....i probably wouldn't make quite as good captions as you..... :lol: :lol:

when you visit we should have a caption fan club party!!! :lol:

when you visit we should have a caption fan club party!!! :lol:

Yes, we all talked about this on the old board when the fan club chatter thread started. We will all meet at someone's house, someone that lives central to us all (:lol:) and all have tea and biscuits and talk about Zep and captions. :lol: And you can all laugh at my accent! haha!

Yes, we all talked about this on the old board when the fan club chatter thread started. We will all meet at someone's house, someone that lives central to us all (:lol:) and all have tea and biscuits and talk about Zep and captions. :lol: And you can all laugh at my accent! haha!

weeeee!!! sounds great! :lol:

and i probably wouldn't laugh at your accent. maybe just fall in love with you or something like that :wub::lol: :lol:

Hello people, I'm on......at 9:20 am! :lol:

Anyways, i feel like just giving all my love to you guys, so:

Love to Richard, who made this crazy thing start anyways, and always makes us laugh. Don't be sad! :(

Love to Rabia, who's occasional outbursts about photography are very endearing. And she's a Pakistani in New York! :)

Love to Noora, who is incredibly skilled with languages (especially her wonderful English), and who has a love for Jimmy avatars!

Love to all the others! Feel free to show your love to anyone else and make their day.

Wow, I'm so nice when I've just woken up! :lol:

ROUND OF APPLAUSE

to my father, for putting up with me and buying me film

and

my cousin, for lending me a camera when I desperately needed one

:thanku:

I finally managed to get my photography assignment much under control.

Now, I just phoned a local mosque for permission for my photojournalism assignment. I just need their okay and I am done!

TO BE CONTINUED

Wendigo,

thank you very much for the sweet comment. It made my day beyond leagues.

Here's one for you

Wendigo is such an interesting person to talk to and makes my day even right when she wakes up, when most people are just grumpy. She's beautiful and doesn't need some man to satisfy her.

Richard,

Who sends whole big ball of fun wherever you are. He cheers you up by pulling you out of the pile of crap you are delved in, brushing off the excess, and telling you a Jim Carrey- reminiscent joke to illuminate your newly brushed off face.

Alicia,

for listening to a person's problem and offering them such blithe advice that no one else can. And for showing that peace, love, and flower power has not faded.

Noora,

for adding those little comments that radiate the happiness you have now felt and telling you cute little stories on meeting a Jimmy lookalike

Vannis,

just for being cool, even when up in the freezing Rockies

and a special thanks to everybody else

:thanku:

Archived