ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I DO NOT ADMIT!

(I don't know what's argyole, even after learning and speaking and listening and writing english for 12 years *hides* :bagoverhead: )

Don't worry, Chien, your English is superb! I think LZ made a typo (apologies if you didn't and I'm jumping in here) ... what I think she meant was "Argyle". An Argyle sweater has a distinctive diamond pattern on it, much favoured by golfers :lol: . Jimmy was wearing one at the 1970 Albert Hall concert, in a rather lurid blue and purple colour, if memory serves me right!

You don't know what argyole is?! It is simply put one of the wrost fashion fads ever. But it looks good on Jimmy and little babies.

For instance: A little boy, who is about 6 months old at my church, at to wear argyole to church for easter. No one could get over had adorable he was, all I could say was poor kid. If I ever have kids they will not wear argyole (unless it is like Jimmy's) or polos.

jimmypage064.jpg

The vest is argyole.

I do too. I've seen pictures of how you dress, and it reminds me of flower power. I can't do that because of where I live. They're all preps or hicks.

Random: Has anyone seen the colour of Grace Slick's eyes? They're gorgous.

I do too. I've seen pictures of how you dress, and it reminds me of flower power. I can't do that because of where I live. They're all preps or hicks.

Random: Has anyone seen the colour of Grace Slick's eyes? They're gorgous.

Well you shouldn't care about the preps or hicks. :lol: FLOWER POWER

Grace Slick was so beautiful. And she has an amazing voice

Archived