ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hello all.

Yes Rabia I did pm and you pm'd me back and I returned it.

For Hetty: J'ai bien et toi? Je n'parle pas francais bien. Is that right? I know it's French I don't know know if it's right.

Hello all.

Yes Rabia I did pm and you pm'd me back and I returned it.

For Hetty: J'ai bien et toi? Je n'parle pas francais bien. Is that right? I know it's French I don't know know if it's right.

Its sort of right! You'd probably say ca va bien instead, otherwise its pretty much right i think! Im good thanks!

I want them so bad. It has Cheap Thrills and Big Brother (Possibly my favourite Janis album.) It's really funky. I love Little Girl Blue and Half Moon though.

Edited: No I haven't but as soon as I get on myspace I will look. How is your album coming?

I don't want to steal them! I have the money, but I have to save it otherwise they'd be mine. I have to save it for my Robert concert. Money certainly isn't the center of the universe but it sometimes it'd sure be nice to have.

The album is coming well...it will take another few months yet. But we have all the instruments recorded for three of the tracks which is good. Need the vocals on them now. We have about another 12 tracks we want to get done. All of them won't be on the same album though I don't think.

Archived