This is mesmerizing

TypeO

It's called a ToneMatrix and allows you to very simply generate delicately complicated tones and rhythms just by clicking on various squares.

This is the kind of stuff my 15 year old goofs with when he's not writing or playing music.

From the web page:

Simple sinewave synthesizer triggered by an ordinary 16step sequencer. Each triggered step causes a force on the underlaying wave-map, which makes it more cute.

That my son understands this kind of thing so matter-of-factly is more than a little annoying (not really, I'm proud he does!) lulz.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

After you finish one, if you right click and copy, other people can paste your creation into the matrix and hear what you made by copying the code and then right click/paste.

I like symmetrical stuff.

65600,32928,16720,8872,5396,2570,5124,10250,20500,41000,86096,43168,87360,35456,66816,512

After you finish one, if you right click and copy, other people can paste your creation into the matrix and hear what you made by copying the code and then right click/paste.

I like symmetrical stuff.

65600,32928,16720,8872,5396,2570,5124,10250,20500,41000,86096,43168,87360,35456,66816,512

Hi TypoO,

This is Good, but i'm not about to share my Compositions with anyone, this site is full of Plagiarizers you know, Music is Money, and i'm off to make My Fortune. ;)

Regards, Danny

Hi TypoO,

This is Good, but i'm not about to share my Compositions with anyone, this site is full of Plagiarizers you know, Music is Money, and i'm off to make My Fortune. ;)

Regards, Danny

I lol'd

This is actually really cool!

And Danny, when someone swipes one source, it's 'plagiarism'; when someone rips off a whole host of sources, it's 'scholarship' :D

Is That Tomato or Tomarto Source

You're Talking

About?

:lol:

I think i've been well a truely "TOLD" Miss Patrycja

but just remember who does the funnies around here please Miss

Kind Regards, Danny

Is That Tomato or Tomarto You're Talking About?

I think i've been well a truely "TOLD" Miss Patrycja

but just remember who does the funnies around here please Miss

Kind Regards, Danny

I was just hoping you could come up with a few good tunes as opposed to just one so that when I stole referenced them, some royalties could come my way. Here's yer tomato - DUCK!

:tomato:

I'm off - good night :)

I was just hoping you could come up with a few good tunes as opposed to just one so that when I stole referenced them, some royalties could come my way. Here's yer tomato - DUCK!

:tomato:

I'm off - good night :)

Thats no Duck its a Goose. :tomato:

Nighty Night Miss Patrycja

Kind Regards, Danny

Archived