Meet & Greet

VinTheSin

Good day to all!

It is our desire to meet Led Zeppelin. To say hello, shake their hands, and thank them in person for the excellent music they have given us. We grew up on Led Zeppelin!

My wife, 50, and I, 42, have never seen Led Zeppelin perform live. We entered the lottery & were chosen! We live in NewBedford, Ma. USA. We are excited & privliged to attend the O2 reunion show on December 10, 2007. Kevin & Cheryl Costa

Good day to all!

It is our desire to meet Led Zeppelin. To say hello, shake their hands, and thank them in person for the excellent music they have given us. We grew up on Led Zeppelin!

My wife, 50, and I, 42, have never seen Led Zeppelin perform live. We entered the lottery & were chosen! We live in NewBedford, Ma. USA. We are excited & privliged to attend the O2 reunion show on December 10, 2007. Kevin & Cheryl Costa

I envy you sooooooooo much!!!!!

I envy you sooooooooo much!!!!!
Me too. All of my life Zep has been my favorite band and their music has contributed so much to the quality of my life. I never got to see them in concert as well , but would give my left arm to do so. Or maybe my right. Tough decision there. :D

Anyway congrats!!

I've spoken To Robert Plant twice.

I went to a Rockpile gig at The Brummy Odean when Plant came on and sang Little Sister. Nect time Rockpile came to town at The Locarno I was there scanning the audience for him again. I'd just convinced myself he wasn't there when I turned around to find him standing right behind me. He was very gracious and I got an autograph.

After the split he played with The Honeydrippers (his local pick up band - not the star studded version) at The Spread Eagle in Brum. My mate and I went without tickets assuming we could pay on the door - we couldn't. It left about 15 to 20 of us kept out by a burly bouncer. At the time they were due on stage Plant come strolling up the street.

I said 'get us in Robert' and he says yes before running up the stairs. The deaf bouncers claims not to have heard until we all slipped him a £10 to look the other way. Great gig though.

I've spoken To Robert Plant twice.

I went to a Rockpile gig at The Brummy Odean when Plant came on and sang Little Sister. Nect time Rockpile came to town at The Locarno I was there scanning the audience for him again. I'd just convinced myself he wasn't there when I turned around to find him standing right behind me. He was very gracious and I got an autograph.

After the split he played with The Honeydrippers (his local pick up band - not the star studded version) at The Spread Eagle in Brum. My mate and I went without tickets assuming we could pay on the door - we couldn't. It left about 15 to 20 of us kept out by a burly bouncer. At the time they were due on stage Plant come strolling up the street.

I said 'get us in Robert' and he says yes before running up the stairs. The deaf bouncers claims not to have heard until we all slipped him a £10 to look the other way. Great gig though.

Its surprising how deaf bouncers regain their hearing isn't it where money is involved.

Why do u say that? All i've ever heard about Jimmy is that he's the sweetest man.

Let's just say you're setting yourself up for a letdown most times..

I worshipped a certain guitarist from an early age, and when I met him as an adult he was drunk(or high or something) was rude and he stunk....I much preferred the image I had of him before I met him. But then again, these people are only human, and EVERYBODY wants a piece of them. You can only be personable to a nameless faceless throng for so long, so I can't say I blame them.

Let's just say you're setting yourself up for a letdown most times..

I worshipped a certain guitarist from an early age, and when I met him as an adult he was drunk(or high or something) was rude and he stunk....I much preferred the image I had of him before I met him. But then again, these people are only human, and EVERYBODY wants a piece of them. You can only be personable to a nameless faceless throng for so long, so I can't say I blame them.

Very true....

also sometimes if you get to know them personally, you find out they are kinda stuck on themselves, or that they have serious issues..... You can't really blame them, though. Years of people kissing your ass will do that to a person.

Archived