Pink Floyd, Blur, Led Zeppelin album to feature on Royal Mail stamps

The Pagemeister

Pink Floyd, Blur, The Clash and Led Zeppelin are among the acts set to feature on a new range of Royal Mail stamps.

A set of 10 stamps featuring classic British album sleeves will enter circulation on January 7 next year, according to stamp collecting website Norvic Philatelics.

Albums in the collection include 'The Division Bell' by Pink Floyd, 'Parklife', 'London Calling', 'Led Zeppelin IV', 'Power, Corruption & Lies' by New Order, Primal Scream's 'Screamadelica', 'Let It Bleed' by The Rolling Stones, Coldplay's 'A Rush Of Blood To The Head', 'The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars' by David Bowie and Mike Oldfield's 'Tubular Bells'.

Royal Mail are said to have assembled a shortlist of classic albums, though initially some were deemed unusable due to the darkness of the image.

http://www.nme.com/news/pink-floyd/47860

Hi ZFF,

When they come out i'll send you a Love Letter with them all on, OK Darling.:kiss::blush:

Cats out of the Bag now Mate.:lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Give me a big kiss baby! Ha Ha! Cats out of the bag, you mean out of the closet! Ha Ha! Pssst, you better not tell your wife, she would be very upset with you, and me too! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Give me a big kiss baby! Ha Ha! Cats out of the bag, you mean out of the closet! Ha Ha! Pssst, you better not tell your wife, she would be very upset with you, and me too! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

My Wife could care less Mate, she gave me the Name "BIGDAN" anyway, you can work out why cant you? yea thats right named after my Big ****, guess the correct answer and i'll give you more than a Kiss. :lol:

And by the way, i'm Wayyyyy Tooooo Biggggg for the Closet.:P

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, i'm a Giver not a Taker, so lay back and think of England, you know it makes sense. :o

My Wife could care less Mate, she gave me the Name "BIGDAN" anyway, you can work out why cant you? yea thats right named after my Big ****, guess the correct answer and i'll give you more than a Kiss. :lol:

And by the way, i'm Wayyyyy Tooooo Biggggg for the Closet.:P

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, i'm a Giver not a Taker, so lay back and think of England, you know it makes sense. :o

Hey mate! Ha Ha! So thats why you go by the name BIGDAN? Ha Ha! I'm surprised that she hasn't banged your head against the headboard yet when she's on top. Ha Ha! Oh BIGDAN, are you propositioning me? Ha Ha! Are you sure that your wife won't get jealous? Ha Ha! She just might chase you around the neighborhood with a baseball bat! Ha ha! And then she'll be chasing me next! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hey mate! Ha Ha! So thats why you go by the name BIGDAN? Ha Ha! I'm surprised that she hasn't banged your head against the headboard yet when she's on top. Ha Ha! Oh BIGDAN, are you propositioning me? Ha Ha! Are you sure that your wife won't get jealous? Ha Ha! She just might chase you around the neighborhood with a baseball bat! Ha ha! And then she'll be chasing me next! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

You got that wrong mate, I'm a "Big Head" nothing Crude or Rude about that, we are "Dyslexic Atheists Born Again" in My House, Known as DABAs, we are also YABAs (Young And Broke Again) and DOs (Downright Obnoxious) so you might call us the "YABA DABA DOs" if you like, and we dont believe in Dog Either. ;)

And we are also a Non-Violent Household, but if we catch you on the Street well thats a different matter.

My Wife is NEVER ON TOP, i'm far too Chauvinistic for that, and we dont have Bunk Beds, whatever were you thinking? :o

My Wife is the Jealous Type, she's Jealous of me being Far More, Smarter, Beautiful, Inteligent, Sexy, Hip, Streetwise, Affluent, Funny, Witty and Retarded than She is, She also thinks i make things up, exagerates the Truth, (if i knew what the "Truth Means" that is) and "Lie Through my Teeth" about "All and Everything", She has my Number Mate, and if you were to take Me off Her Hands She would be Eternaly Greatful, whats the Deal then?

Kind Regards, Danny

You got that wrong mate, I'm a "Big Head" nothing Crude or Rude about that, we are "Dyslexic Atheists Born Again" in My House, Known as DABAs, we are also YABAs (Young And Broke Again) and DOs (Downright Obnoxious) so you might call us the "YABA DABA DOs" if you like, and we dont believe in Dog Either. ;)

And we are also a Non-Violent Household, but if we catch you on the Street well thats a different matter.

My Wife is NEVER ON TOP, i'm far too Chauvinistic for that, and we dont have Bunk Beds, whatever were you thinking? :o

My Wife is the Jealous Type, she's Jealous of me being Far More, Smarter, Beautiful, Inteligent, Sexy, Hip, Streetwise, Affluent, Funny, Witty and Retarded than She is, She also thinks i make things up, exagerates the Truth, (if i knew what the "Truth Means" that is) and "Lie Through my Teeth" about "All and Everything", She has my Number Mate, and if you were to take Me off Her Hands She would be Eternaly Greatful, whats the Deal then?

Kind Regards, Danny

:hysterical: That is so funny mate! Where's Boo Boo? You'll have to catch me at night for I am a thief in the night! Ha Ha! You're the one that said bunk beds mate! Ha Ha! What happened? Did she bang her head against the top bed above while she was hopping up and down? Ha Ha! Thats a good one mate! Believe me mate, she wants you to think that way since she feels sorry for you. I don't think that she would be grateful at all, I think that she will kill you before she'll ever divorce you mate! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

:hysterical: That is so funny mate! Where's Boo Boo? You'll have to catch me at night for I am a thief in the night! Ha Ha! You're the one that said bunk beds mate! Ha Ha! What happened? Did she bang her head against the top bed above while she was hopping up and down? Ha Ha! Thats a good one mate! Believe me mate, she wants you to think that way since she feels sorry for you. I don't think that she would be grateful at all, I think that she will kill you before she'll ever divorce you mate! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Your thinking "Yogi"

"pic-a-nic baskets"

"I'm smarter than the average bear!"

"Hello, Mr. Ranger, sir!"

"Hey, Boo Boo!"

While i'm thinking "Fred"

"Yabba-Dabba-Doo!"

Or like my Amphetamine Taking Friend used to say, "A Dab a Day a Do"

Kind Regards, Danny

Your thinking "Yogi"

"pic-a-nic baskets"

"I'm smarter than the average bear!"

"Hello, Mr. Ranger, sir!"

"Hey, Boo Boo!"

While i'm thinking "Fred"

"Yabba-Dabba-Doo!"

Or like my Amphetamine Taking Friend used to say, "A Dab a Day a Do"

Kind Regards, Danny

Hey mate! You mean Yogi Boo Boo? Ha Ha!

You mean pic-a-dic baskets? Ha Ha!

You're smarter than the average bear? Thats why you're Yogi Boo Boo! Ha ha! I thought that you were the Sasquatch that they show on the TV commercials! Have you seen those crazy Sasquatch commercials. I could swear that it was Chewbacca in disquise.

You can call me Mr. Johnny Ranger!

Yabba-Dabba-Shitily-Doo!

You mean Meth Amphetamine? Ha Ha!

ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hey mate! You mean Yogi Boo Boo? Ha Ha!

You mean pic-a-dic baskets? Ha Ha!

You're smarter than the average bear? Thats why you're Yogi Boo Boo! Ha ha! I thought that you were the Sasquatch that they show on the TV commercials! Have you seen those crazy Sasquatch commercials. I could swear that it was Chewbacca in disquise.

You can call me Mr. Johnny Ranger!

Yabba-Dabba-Shitily-Doo!

You mean Meth Amphetamine? Ha Ha!

No i dont, i mean Amphetamine Sulfate, which is called "Whizz" "Dab" or "Sulf" over here, i think you are refering too "Crystal Meth" or "Crack" which is "Methamphetamine"

Methamphetamine

http://en.wikipedia....Methamphetamine

Amphetamine

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Amphetamine

Just Remamber, "Wilma!!!"

Kind Regards, Danny

No i dont, i mean Amphetamine Sulfate, which is called "Whizz" "Dab" or "Sulf" over here, i think you are refering too "Crystal Meth" or "Crack" which is "Methamphetamine"

Methamphetamine

http://en.wikipedia....Methamphetamine

Amphetamine

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Amphetamine

Just Remamber, "Wilma!!!"

Kind Regards, Danny

Hey mate! I just wanted to make sure that you could spell! Ha Ha!

Whatever you say B-E-T-T-Y!!!!!!!! Ha Ha!

Pink Floyd, Blur, The Clash and Led Zeppelin are among the acts set to feature on a new range of Royal Mail stamps.

A set of 10 stamps featuring classic British album sleeves will enter circulation on January 7 next year, according to stamp collecting website Norvic Philatelics.

Albums in the collection include 'The Division Bell' by Pink Floyd, 'Parklife', 'London Calling', 'Led Zeppelin IV', 'Power, Corruption & Lies' by New Order, Primal Scream's 'Screamadelica', 'Let It Bleed' by The Rolling Stones, Coldplay's 'A Rush Of Blood To The Head', 'The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars' by David Bowie and Mike Oldfield's 'Tubular Bells'.

Royal Mail are said to have assembled a shortlist of classic albums, though initially some were deemed unusable due to the darkness of the image.

http://www.nme.com/news/pink-floyd/47860

Another reason for me to go on holiday in the UK!

No She wont, your Barred.

Hey mate! :boohoo: YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART! NOW I'M REALLY GOING TO CRY SO F*C*ING LOUD, THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR ME ALL THE WAY FROM THE US TO THE UK! Doing this, you will be forced to lift the ban on me! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hey mate! :boohoo: YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART! NOW I'M REALLY GOING TO CRY SO F*C*ING LOUD, THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR ME ALL THE WAY FROM THE US TO THE UK! Doing this, you will be forced to lift the ban on me! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Crying Wont Help You

Praying Wont Do You No Good

Crying Wont Help You

When The BIGDAN Speaks

Mama You Gotta Go Home

Oh Well Oh Well

Crying Wont Help You

Crying Wont Help You

When The BIGDAN Speaks

Mama You Gotta Go Home

Oh Well Oh Well

Hey mate! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah! Are you sure that you weren't a woman in a past life mate? Ha Ha! As OZZY once said: "Mama, Mama I'm Coming Home!" ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hey mate! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah! Are you sure that you weren't a woman in a past life mate? Ha Ha! As OZZY once said: "Mama, Mama I'm Coming Home!" ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

I'm Sure of One Thing Only,

And Thats is?

I'm Sure of Nothing.:slapface:

Kind Regards and Goodnight, Danny

Hi "Janet!" How are you? Me too! Will you take me with you to the UK? ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

A lot of people are asking me this same question. Unfortunately (for me) they are teenage girls who want to do a Beatles tour (yuck)

Archived