Hello from SoCal

Fully Loaded

Hey all-

Just joined the site, cool place ya got here... I'm a huge Ledhead...

I have one of the first shows ever (Gonzaga) and the last show ever (Berlin, right?)

Favorite song these days is Lemon Song..Levee is a close second..those drums...jeez...

nah scratch that...Stairway (I know, I know- 'been there done that', but dammit what a tune)

ahh hell it's impossible to figure a favorite Zep tune...

...and the madness continues....

I'm sing in a band, and play drums on the side in another..

(opening for Jason Bonham in a couple of weeks, if anyone wants cheap tix... :) )

Hey all-

Just joined the site, cool place ya got here... I'm a huge Ledhead...

I have one of the first shows ever (Gonzaga) and the last show ever (Berlin, right?)

Favorite song these days is Lemon Song..Levee is a close second..those drums...jeez...

nah scratch that...Stairway (I know, I know- 'been there done that', but dammit what a tune)

ahh hell it's impossible to figure a favorite Zep tune...

...and the madness continues....

I'm sing in a band, and play drums on the side in another..

(opening for Jason Bonham in a couple of weeks, if anyone wants cheap tix... :) )

Hi "Fully Loaded!" How are you? Welcome to our humble LED ZEPPELIN forum establishment! I feel confident that you will have a great time here. This forum is one big party so please enjoy! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Ya going to the Bonham show? If so, say Hi after my band is done!

(and let me know if you need tickets, I can get you my discount..)

bonhamflyer.jpg

San Juan Capistrano is just over the hills from me. Don't have tickets but I don't think I could talk the Hubby into going especially since its on a weeknight and he is not as enthusiastic about Zeppelin as I am. Have a great show.

I hear ya...my wife is the same way, but she's coming,

because my 6 1/2 yr old likes to see his Papa 'make a show'...

The CoachHouse is one of the few places I can legally (and safely) bring him to.

Most places are either 21 & up, or just too small & loud.

So what task do you do in Fully Loaded?

I'm the singer..my task is to get the other guys beer when we run low backstage...

I'm not allowed to touch anything with strings.

In some bands I hit things (and sometimes myself) with sticks, but in this one, I shout things, loudly.

singer, nice i'm a comedy writer from north hollywood

Some people would call my singing a form of comedy...

OH!!!!

I'll be here all week, try the veal...

(you make a good straight man! I should have ya write me some one-liners or something.. wink.gif

• 1 year later...

wow, forgot all about this...my apologies..

WOW what a show that was (in a foggy 2 year old memory...)

His singer was ill, so he had 3 other guys, and his sister even came up for a tune!!!

He had Frankie Perez from Scars On Broadway, and another guy or two, aside from Zoe (sp?)

was a really, really cool night.

On another note, I'm going back to the same place in one week (Sept 9th 2011) to open for Montrose...

How lucky am I, eh?

some schlub that nobody knows, yet I've lucked into some very cool gigs.

BTW....THANKS for the warm welcome back when I started this thread! Very nice of ya!

Archived