Grammys

MJC455

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UdcUvhq_3do

Thanks for the link, Patrycja! slapface.gif

Like I said, I didn't watch the show, just channel surfed and saw snippets. And none of the reviews that I read mentioned Jeff's performance.

That's great that Les was celebrated, and that it was Jeff that offered the tribute!

Watching the video makes me remember the Les Paul Tribute Concert that I attended in Cleveland in 2008, and how funny Les was then. It's so sad that he is gone. RIP, Les Paul. sad.gif

I hadn't heard of Imelda May before watching that YT clip you posted. I thought she was sensational. Elegant and talented :D Kind of stuff that's been lacking from the music biz these past 10 - 15 years.

I hadn't heard of Imelda May before watching that YT clip you posted. I thought she was sensational. Elegant and talented biggrin.gif Kind of stuff that's been lacking from the music biz these past 10 - 15 years.

Hi Reggie1971,

If you type in Jeff Beck and Imelda May on Youtube you will find several videos of them performing together.

I agree with you! I like her alot!

I am attending the Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton concert at Madison Square Garden in February and I wonder if she will be there, too. I think that I read something that said she will be with them in London earlier in February?

Edited to say: Duh slapface.gif , this is February! I guess I will be seeing them in a couple of weeks.

Duh again slapface.gif . I read that about the Imelda May Band opening for Jeff and Eric in London at the O2 in February in that link that Patricja posted.

slapface.gif It's just not my night. Is the moon still full?

Hi Reggie1971,

If you type in Jeff Beck and Imelda May on Youtube you will find several videos of them performing together.

I agree with you! I like her alot!

I am attending the Jeff Beck/Eric Clapton concert at Madison Square Garden in February and I wonder if she will be there, too. I think that I read something that she will be with them in London earlier in February?

Thanks BUCK'EYE' DOC, I'll check it out on YT.

Zac Brown band ("Chicken Fried")? They are pretty good; apparently somewhat of a jam band.

Sharon Isbin is a great classical guitar player and teacher at Juilliard.

She got a Grammy for her new album but I don't know if she performed or not as I had to shut it off after 3 hours.

There's too much pop/rap crap. <_<

Archived