World Cup 2010

toscano

Silly mistake. We'll be OK. wink.gif

Lets hope so. Can they replace him? What are the rules? No way do I put him back in. I want England to win. So far, they must play better if they want to beat a team like Argentina. If that guys does that and played for Colombia, I wouldnt go back home. Seriously. Remember those Colombians that lost and were murdered? England has to bench this guy.

Lets hope so. Can they replace him? What are the rules? No way do I put him back in. I want England to win. So far, they must play better if they want to beat a team like Argentina. If that guys does that and played for Colombia, I wouldnt go back home. Seriously. Remember those Colombians that lost and were murdered? England has to bench this guy.

Too far mate. It's a sport - we invented it, we should know.

That was disgracefull to let that goal in at this level. Are you kidding me? England should have won the game 4-0. Instead, they now better take care of those other two teams, but they have to bench Green. That is the biggest choke job in a major sporting event I have ever seen. That should not happen at the high school level like one analyst said. Where did they find this guy? They have 4 years to get ready and that is the best they can come up with? I am disgusted. I turned it off and went to the store. I knew they would not win after that. Had to deflate the entire team. Bench that bum. Do it now while there is still time to win or put him back in there and lose for sure. Argentina will put 5 past him. Get a goalie!

Jesus Christ give the guy a break. Yeah he screwed up. We don't slaughter (or shoot) people for that. It is a sport - and every screw-up is part of the sport. Get real! The World Cup is meant to have ups and downs - go with the flow!

That was disgracefull to let that goal in at this level. Are you kidding me? England should have won the game 4-0. Instead, they now better take care of those other two teams, but they have to bench Green. That is the biggest choke job in a major sporting event I have ever seen. That should not happen at the high school level like one analyst said. Where did they find this guy? They have 4 years to get ready and that is the best they can come up with? I am disgusted. I turned it off and went to the store. I knew they would not win after that. Had to deflate the entire team. Bench that bum. Do it now while there is still time to win or put him back in there and lose for sure. Argentina will put 5 past him. Get a goalie!

Thanks for your "support" anyway.

BTW, Green pulled off a save that stopped us from losing the game while you were out.

Jesus Christ give the guy a break. Yeah he screwed up. We don't slaughter (or shoot) people for that. It is a sport - and every screw-up is part of the sport. Get real! The World Cup is meant to have ups and downs - go with the flow!

So you think he should play the next game? Could have fooled me its just a game. Ha. Lets see if the London newspapers share your sentiments in the morning. I know they won't.

So you think he should play the next game? Could have fooled me its just a game. Ha. Lets see if the London newspapers share your sentiments in the morning. I know they won't.

LONDON Newspapers?

Hello UK here, more than just LONDON, more than just one mistake by a goalie.

Maybe he should. He wouldn't do that again - and if he did - so be it - but I wouldn't advocate him being shot like in Colombia!

I would not either. They are crazy down there and its not just a game to them. I hope that England does well from here on out. They should win the division one would think. And then, my guess is Argentina will be waiting.

judging from the last 44 years, it hasn't been your sport either :D

It's ok - we only invented it. What comes around goes around ;)

And did I mention I hate at least 50 per cent of our current team? ;)

Swings and roundabouts mate xxx

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yea, right.

for what it's worth, your team didn't exactly light it up now did they?

one goal, less than 4 minutes in and then nothing. shoulda, woulda, coulda's don't get it. and even if that one goal had stood, it wasn't what you really wanted, was it? 4-0 would have been better because then (in your mind) "we would've put those Yanks in their place!" You're right, Knebby, soccer isn't our game, and never will be. it never really existed here until a bunch of yuppies in the 80's decided they needed a game that boys and girls can play together. so a tie from this is rather enjoyable.

oh, and if you ever want to step out on the basketball court, baseball diamond or football field, we'll compare notes afterwards. ;)

You're right, Knebby, soccer isn't our game, and never will be. it never really existed here until a bunch of yuppies in the 80's decided they needed a game that boys and girls can play together.

I'm just happy to quote this from now 'till kingdom come.

Don't come back to me later in this tournament trying to claim it matters to you as much as us.

We know.

Archived