Robert's 'Criminal' Past

kenog

He should be punished. 30 hours community service. :)

Not exactly sure how it works in the UK, but in the U.S. we have the statute of limitations for things like this. My guess is that 40 + years is too far off this amount. So I really don't think Robert will be doing any community service, let alone going to trial for his previous hooligan like behavior.

Not exactly sure how it works in the UK, but in the U.S. we have the statute of limitations for things like this. My guess is that 40 + years is too far off this amount. So I really don't think Robert will be doing any community service, let alone going to trial for his previous hooligan like behavior.

Oh, thanks Dave! ;)

was telling my dad today about the gas bit ,and he said they use to call it the Oklahoma credit card!!!!

:lol: So true Gina ! Life as we used to know and accept

.. Some of us are still living it that way .... Love it :D

Robert has paid back society many times over with all of his charity works and projects. He has more than made up for his youthful misdeeds.

When a person is starving, they are forced to do things that they would not normally do just to survive. But I would bet there was a bit of an element of excitement and risk involved in their antics as well, with stealing milk off of doorsteps and siphoning gas from cars, LOL. Youthful pranks with his pal Bonzo, LOL.

I also gather from this interview that Robert is reminiscing about his youth. The new Band of Joy is bringinig back fond memories for him from when he was just getting started in music. He is remembering the lean years. He said that he feels like the same person as he was 40+ years ago, i.e. that he is still young at heart! I am so happy for him that his new project is giving him so much joy and satisfaction.

Archived