Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Virginia, I nearly fell off my chair after hearing that one! Thank you!!!! :thumbsup: At first it sounded like a nice song with some pretty cool guitar riffs and then when the lyrics and the rap section came on, gosh! It just made me howl with laughter! :hysterical: :hysterical:

Toby is really funny; did you see the one I posted further up, a week or so ago, about smoking weed with Willie Nelson? :lol:

I should say that some of the funniest songs I've ever heard are country. My husband finds some doozies on You Tube; if I see any other good ones I'll put them up.

"I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again" :)

Toby is really funny; did you see the one I posted further up, a week or so ago, about smoking weed with Willie Nelson? :lol:

I should say that some of the funniest songs I've ever heard are country. My husband finds some doozies on You Tube; if I see any other good ones I'll put them up.

Yep! B) Man, that was a country song??! Wow! So hilarious! I never knew country could prove to be such a hilarious genre! LOL! :lol: Please keep 'em coming Virginia! ;)

Wow! I was wondering where this thread ran off to! LOL! :lol: Thanks for the bump Page!! Much appreciated! Will be checking out the stuff you posted pretty soon! :D

Another song which really makes me giggle because of the lyrics! :lol:

Sometimes I truly believe that "Abbey Road" is a hilarious sort of album! LOL! :lol:

Archived