Ever Been Thrown Out Of A Concert?

luvlz2

lulz.

Not making any broad assumptions here, but most people who find that story funny can relate, if you get my drift.

There's something about shared experience that really drives home the lulz.

I remember my older brother relating an acid trip once, and I literally had tears in my eyes as I could truly picture the different situations he described.

Good stuff.

yep :)

lulz.

Not making any broad assumptions here, but most people who find that story funny can relate, if you get my drift.

There's something about shared experience that really drives home the lulz.

I remember my older brother relating an acid trip once, and I literally had tears in my eyes as I could truly picture the different situations he described.

Good stuff.

LOL, no assumptions needed here. I DO relate!

Like when I crawled under the stage during a Pink Floyd concert circa 1970....after Waters screamed into my face and I saw his tonsils while peaking on LSD-25.

I figured I could escape quicker since we were packed in like sardines, but no...I had to crawl back out and work my way out of the front row to Breath!

But, after I went to the restroom where there was an open window to get air I calmed down and went back in and it was fabulous.

Groovy! ;)

LOL, no assumptions needed here. I DO relate!

Like when I crawled under the stage during a Pink Floyd concert circa 1970....after Waters screamed into my face and I saw his tonsils while peaking on LSD-25.

I figured I could escape quicker since we were packed in like sardines, but no...I had to crawl back out and work my way out of the front row to Breath!

But, after I went to the restroom where there was an open window to get air I calmed down and went back in and it was fabulous.

Groovy! ;)

And we grew up just fine, amirite?

Well, relatively speaking. :P

The bouncers must have been making a good commision on each person's butt they kicked I bet, That used to be normal, and if you were asked for your camera and gave the slightest refusal(or made a face that lasted longer than one second in refusal), you'd get put in a headlock for your equipment and immediately kicked out. Ah, the good old days... :lol:

Back then they had no problem with people taking pics. I used to take my old Nikon with a 200mm lens and I got a couple nice close-ups of Robin Trower. That was about 1974 or so.

Now all the stars are worried you're going to make a buck or two off them, (like they don't make enough money?)

<_<

Back then they had no problem with people taking pics. I used to take my old Nikon with a 200mm lens and I got a couple nice close-ups of Robin Trower. That was about 1974 or so.

Now all the stars are worried you're going to make a buck or two off them, (like they don't make enough money?)

dry.gif

Hello redrum, I went to see Roger Waters this past Saturday in Phoenix and before the concert started an announcement was made that said pictures were allowed, as long as you are not using flash photography, I was suprised, I have never remembered an approval like that before a concert to take pictures.

Hello redrum, I went to see Roger Waters this past Saturday in Phoenix and before the concert started an announcement was made that said pictures were allowed, as long as you are not using flash photography, I was suprised, I have never remembered an approval like that before a concert to take pictures.

Not much to see except the wall itself for the best part of the concert! ;)

Yeah, I guess the constant flashes do get irritating. Ahhh, the Papparazi. :lol:

I always used Ektachrome rated at ASA 800.

Nice of him to do that though.

:)

Because YOU asked... those damn Quaaludes did a number back in the days :bagoverhead:

:lol:

Rorer 714s FTW!

Yeah, I said Rorer, NOT Lemmon.

I'm old school.

I've even done Sopors (methaqualone in blue capsules).

Rorers came in 712 (150 mg) and 714 (300 mg)

Sopors came in a two-tone light blue capsule (200 mg) and a two-tone dark blue capsule (400 mg).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rorer 714s FTW!

Yeah, I said Rorer, NOT Lemmon.

I'm old school.

I've even done Sopors (methaqualone in blue capsules).

Rorers came in 712 (150 mg) and 714 (300 mg)

Sopors came in a two-tone light blue capsule (200 mg) and a two-tone dark blue capsule (400 mg).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Orange Sunshine laced with speed ...7.14.71 a night not to remember :wacko: The Chicago Transit Authority and all those rats moving around on the floor :huh: . Not my finest moment but loved Terry Kath and his Wah Wah. My girlfriend was just a little pissed off :lol:

Tried to sneak into Clapton back in the 80s in Rochester NY at the war memorial (now the Blue Cross arena). We were in and hiding behind some bleachers when the securty came in with billy clubs. I jumped over them and excaped. A friend of mine was not as lucky. He took a club to the ribs. I was also kicked out of the Spectrum in Philly in 1985. The night that Kansas City won the world series i game 7 against the St Louis Cardinals. We were at the Flyers/Canucks game and some Labatts bottles slipped out of my jacket duriing the national anthem. In fact, during the line "the bombs bursting in air". I snuck back in later only to be caught again. Trashed.

Archived