Christmas Music

SuperDave

I know there is a lot of Christmas music on iTunes, but I can't seem to find Billy Squier's "Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You". All the free down load sites are sort of sketchy so I'll avoid them. Does anyone know where to find this? It doesn't seem to be on any of his albums. I checked iTunes and it didn't seem to be there either. Too bad not on iTunes as I'm willing to pay the dollar or so for it. Help me out as I'd like to have this. Great Christmas song and so upbeat.

If anyone has this please PM me.

This would be a good thread for all of us who are looking for certain Christmas songs and can't locate them. I'm sure someone will have it or will know where to find it. We can help each other on these via PM or whatever.

I think this would also be a good place to post our favorite Christmas videos too!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the video for this, probably due to a copyright from NBC. Why? Unless they plan on releasing it, just let it be available to the public.

Well enjoy the audio!

Here's another one many of you'll remember to say the least....classic!

SuperDave, I remember that song too; I had several Billy Squier albums back in the day. I was trying to remember where I heard it too and found something for you:

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Roll-Christmas-Various-Artists/dp/B0000047L4/ref=ntt_mus_ep_dpi_1

Looks like it was on a Christmas compilation album of holiday songs by rock stars; available on Amazon.com :)

Cheers ~ V

Dave, the Billy Squier song is available on Amazon for .99

Thanks so much for posting the Robert Plant SNL audio. Sounds like it would be great fun to watch!!

I don't think Billy Squier's version is there in MP3 format. The song is done by another artist by the name of SR-71. Would really like to have Billy Squier's version, without having to purchase a whole album. If anyone can find this for me I'd appreciate it. Especially on Amazon or iTunes!

If anyone can find this, provide the link! Thanks.

I don't think Billy Squier's version is there in MP3 format. The song is done by another artist by the name of SR-71. Would really like to have Billy Squier's version, without having to purchase a whole album. If anyone can find this for me I'd appreciate it. Especially on Amazon or iTunes!

If anyone can find this, provide the link! Thanks.

Oops... I just plugged in Billy Squier and the song, and that's where it took me. Didn't even look at the artist since that's not the artist I asked for.

I'll keep looking...you never know...

Hi Becky!!! Nice to see you drop in. I like to play Silent Night on acoustic. As for rock bands playing Xmas music, I love the Eagles Xmas song. Don Henley is one of my all time favorite singers.

Thanks Rick. It's nice to see Yukon Cornelius back too. wink.gif You should make a vid of Silent Night and post it on Facebook, I would enjoy it.

Archived