found annoying

most of these news people are just ignorant with no sense of what good music is. i just watched some clips that have been posted and i was blown away. oh wait lyndsay lohan just sang a duet with paris hilton now thats a story forget led zeppelin when we have lyndsay and paris.

most of these news people are just ignorant with no sense of what good music is. i just watched some clips that have been posted and i was blown away. oh wait lyndsay lohan just sang a duet with paris hilton now thats a story forget led zeppelin when we have lyndsay and paris.

Of course they are! I just read a BBC article which was sort of positive (something like, oh they were so excessively over-hyped but they proved to play a music that lived up to their image). Anyway, the guy at a certain point compared Robert's look today to that in 1976! I wonder what he was refferring to? The Robert sitting in a studio recoring Presence or what? Cause there were no concerts in 1976. And he SHOULD know that TSRTS which was indeed released in 1976 had footage from 1973 - now that's commonplace (especially that it has been recently re-released).

all day yesterday uk tv reporters makin snide remarks pre concert " stairlift to heaven " too old to play etc. They arnt so mouthy today thats for sure. Gr8 concert gr8 band. Awaitin any 3gp vidz

Most of them probably wouldn't know Stairway anyway.

& I get so fed up with that ageist crap!

How the hell are you supposed to act and feel when you get old?

I'm not even that old yet and already it pisses me off.

some people seem to think you should give up life when you're 40. :rant:

Hey I could go on that Grumpy old man show!!!!

& I'm not even a man!!! :lol:

Ageist crap, once again.

If i get my hands on the show, i will personally check how does it compare to ie. Knebworth '80 or P&P on 90's or with SS or-

Or maybe not. I really don't care. I just really hope they had fun doing this show, that's all.

I really dislike all those who keep saying that "they are nothing like what they were on 4th album" or "...nothing like the 70's RAH - gig!" because, jezus, they will never be like that and i would NEVER want them to get back like that.

I mean, ARGHAHGRAHGR, the performance can still be stellar, EVEN IF IT'S NOT PLAYED JUST LIKE THEY DID IT ON THE ALBUM FFS, jezus! Just look P&P or SS - performances!

all day yesterday uk tv reporters makin snide remarks pre concert " stairlift to heaven " too old to play etc. They arnt so mouthy today thats for sure. Gr8 concert gr8 band. Awaitin any 3gp vidz

This comes from people who are jealous lol. I hate to hear anyone trash zeppelin. Oh well I guess your gonna get this :blink::blink:

And how are you today?

Rolls>>> :wacko:

I was amazed to read in The Sun:-

". . . the bars at the O2 Arena in Greenwich filled during some of the band's winding rock epics. "

How could anyone who was lucky enough to be there miss a single second?

It seems that many of the tickets were wasted after all.

I was amazed to read in The Sun:-

". . . the bars at the O2 Arena in Greenwich filled during some of the band's winding rock epics. "

How could anyone who was lucky enough to be there miss a single second?

It was The Sun. Don't believe ANYTHING you read in The Sun 'newspaper'.

Justice for the 96.

Archived