Love Her Or Hate Her?

redrum

• 5 weeks later...

I can honestly say that I have only heard about her from the newspapers I've never heard any of her songs, but from what I have heard she is barking mad like Britney Spears

What have you read? Just curious. She does like to do things for shock value after all.

• 2 weeks later...

That was a John Lennon thing not a Beatles thing, still Americans made him pay, they burnt all the albums then shot him dead.

Americans burnt all the albums and shot Lennon dead, really? You seem to really hate America and Americans.

I just have trouble seeing how someone can be taken seriously who has made their career about being a moron to gain attention. She is just the latest in a very long line including Kiss, Slipknot, Marylin Manson, Madonna, Mudvayne, Rob Zombie, GG Allin (The worst of all-time), and every teen girl pop singer who became a whore in her 20s. If you have the talent you don't need to act stupid imo.

That was a John Lennon thing not a Beatles thing, still Americans made him pay, they burnt all the albums then shot him dead.

Joe,are you serious? John Lennon,as a member of the Beatles at the time made an off-handed remark.nut jobs took it as an insult to Jesus,......which was BS.We didn't burn all their albums.I am getting through to you?At all?

A loony tune named Mark David Chapman shot John.

She is just the latest in a very long line including Kiss, Slipknot, Marylin Manson, Madonna, Mudvayne, Rob Zombie, GG Allin...

Livenation and/or Clear Channel are at this very moment trying to package this into a music festival. GG Allin is dead, you say? No sweat...just project his image on a screen ala Tupac at Coachella!

KA-CHING!!!

If you have the talent you don't need to act stupid imo.

I am editing this post due to making a statement that wasn't called for, after further consideration.

So what does she do, in your eyes, that makes you think she is "acting stupid"?

Now the Muslims want to kill her. Ah, religion.

Now the Muslims want to kill her. Ah, religion.

Please, Muslims want to kill all women, or just rape, poison, throw acid on, etc. Come to think of it, they want to kill pretty much everyone, but WE got Bin Laden and they still have their dirt homes and caves! :lol:

Back to the topic....;)

Please, Muslims want to kill all women, or just rape, poison, throw acid on, etc. Come to think of it, they want to kill pretty much everyone, but WE got Bin Laden and they still have their dirt homes and caves! :lol:

Back to the topic.... ;)

Ya' hit the nail on the head.

Hell, she should just make up some kind of wild looking burkha and perform in that. Maybe that will please them?

Ya' hit the nail on the head.

Hell, she should just make up some kind of wild looking burkha and perform in that. Maybe that will please them?

True! But ya know she wouldn't have anything on underneath and would have a nip slip or ass check come out....just to give 'em the finger! ;)

It will interesting to see how she handles this because she said she would go, perform solo (so to not get her people into trouble) and then go to jail if need be. Fuck 'em!

So what does she do, in your eyes, that makes you think she is "acting stupid"?

This is without a doubt the stupidest thing that ever has happened or ever could happen.

lady-gaga-kermit.jpg

Back to the topic.... ;)

Bin Laden died several years before we "killed" him. Bhutto said so herself. Just saying...continue.

There are literally hundreds of examples. I'm not going to knock her music. I'll admit I think it sucks but everyone has their own tastes and preferences and that's ok. But she is a totally moron.

Archived