Love Her Or Hate Her?

redrum

Wrong I'm afraid. Despise is a verb - a "doing" word - you are "doing" something, you can't be "doing of" it. Would you say "I love of Led Zeppelin" "I hate of Lady GaGa" "I condemn of violence" "I scorn of that opinion"? No - because it is neither appropriate, necessary, nor sensible. Your pupils deserve better.

Hi Knebby,

I know many people who talk like that. :o;):lol:

But be gentle with Spider, he is from Australia. :oops:

Kind Regards, Danny

That's all this guy does. He spams thread after thread posting the same things over and over and over again. This isn't the first thread he's done it in. If someone says they like cheddar cheese, and a bunch of other people say they like cheddar cheese too, he'll post 50 times to say that cheddar cheese sucks and that he can't understand why people like it......and he'll post that after every single post talking about how much they love cheddar cheese.

It's rather sad. But it might be best not to feed the troll.

Wrong I'm afraid. Despise is a verb - a "doing" word - you are "doing" something, you can't be "doing of" it. Would you say "I love of Led Zeppelin" "I hate of Lady GaGa" "I condemn of violence" "I scorn of that opinion"? No - because it is neither appropriate, necessary, nor sensible. Your pupils deserve better.

YOU should go back to school DUNCE.......English has changed and you're out of the world actually:):)!!!! Not all verbs are "doing" or action verbs and the ones that are have exceptions...oh you might not know what exceptions are.....DUNCE:):):)!!!

Hi Knebby,

I know many people who talk like that. :o;):lol:

But be gentle with Spider, he is from Australia. :oops:

Kind Regards, Danny

Oh NOOOOO another DUNCE.....you have got to back to school too it seems....English is not what it seems anymore and many things have changed especially the usage of vocabulary and syntax....oh YOU LOT might not know what syntax is.....DUNCES:):):)!!! I'm disappointed with you MATE...don't count on me for the "project" you have on that other thread...I don't want to have anything to do with BIASED DUNCES...sorry, but you asked for it....DUNCE:):)!! I'd like to remind you that O got all As in English and all As in my HSC:):):)

YOU should go back to school DUNCE.......English has changed and you're out of the world actually:):)!!!! Not all verbs are "doing" or action verbs and the ones that are have exceptions...oh you might not know what exceptions are.....DUNCE:):):)!!!

It's ok. All of us here are well aware that you have a problem with admitting when you are wrong. We're pretty used to it.

Oh look the ranter himself....my knees are shaking already.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :unsure: :unsure: :P:slapface:

Another small point - a female is not usually known as "himself". Just another thing to try to remember.

That's all this guy does. He spams thread after thread posting the same things over and over and over again. This isn't the first thread he's done it in. If someone says they like cheddar cheese, and a bunch of other people say they like cheddar cheese too, he'll post 50 times to say that cheddar cheese sucks and that he can't understand why people like it......and he'll post that after every single post talking about how much they love cheddar cheese.

Oh the spammer himself or herself :unsure: .....go eat some cheddar cheese...it's good for your brain:):)!!!

Exactly Electrophile! I believe the incoherent, jack off, troll you are referring to is now up to 70 out of the 205 posts in this thread alone.

What a joke! :hysterical:

218 replies, 77 of which belong to spidersandsnakes. That's a total of 35% of this thread's posts. So he's posted 35% of the time in a thread about a person he doesn't like. If you don't like Lady Gaga why have you taken up 35% of this thread's total replies to tell us about that fact?

Something in the milk ain't clean here.

218 replies, 77 of which belong to spidersandsnakes. That's a total of 35% of this thread's posts. So he's posted 35% of the time in a thread about a person he doesn't like. If you don't like Lady Gaga why have you taken up 35% of this thread's total replies to tell us about that fact?

Something in the milk ain't clean with you.

Instead, worry about what you've been smoking or what beer you've been drinking lately, hahahhahahahahhhaha. You can't expect everyone to like your idols just because you do:):). Of course I don't like her and her music, but I EXPLAIN why:):):)!!!!

Oh NOOOOO another DUNCE.....you have got to back to school too it seems....English is not what it seems anymore and many things have changed especially the usage of vocabulary and syntax....oh YOU LOT might not know what syntax is.....DUNCES:):):)!!! I'm disappointed with you MATE...don't count on me for the "project" you have on that other thread...I don't want to have anything to do with BIASED DUNCES...sorry, but you asked for it....DUNCE:):)!! I'd like to remind you that O got all As in English and all As in my HSC:):):)

Sorry Walter all is forgiven, i missed this post, i'll take it on the chin, i've never failed an exam, never ever, so Spider what do you base calling me a "Dunce" on then me ole cobber?

And please leave My Knebby alone, she is a wonderful Lady who has seen right through me as others seldom do, to me she is Forum Royalty, much more so than SAJ. :D

Regards, Danny

Archived