Hi-it's me Samo Kodela-remember me?

Matjaz1

Hi it's me, Samo Kodela!! I was hidding under the name Matjaz1 for quite a while because I felt I revealed too much of my private

information on this forum!

Remember me, old forum members, I'm the one who posted all those Zeppelin vocal tapes a long, long time ago on this forum!!??

I was still learning to sing then and I also created a grudge among quite a few forum members, because I argued about my tapes,

and they felt like I just couldn't accept criticism, but the truth was, I just wanted a few solid arguments and fair criticism by those

I discussed with! But ofcourse I also admit I lacked criticism at that point myself, because I didn't really notice that much, I still

needed to learn quite a lot about singing!!

I actually quited singing for awhile, but now I am having many small concerts in Slovenia, but I'm also playing at the biggest slovenian rock festival

this year called Rock Otočec with my band and we are also going to play Zeppelin!!!! Here is the proof:

http://www.rock-otoc...ci/55-mali-oder

And here are a few of my own songs, plus Stairway to heaven! I'm really proud of this songs, although the rythm is strange at times, but I like

it and no mater how much someone might criticise, it's the best I can do and I'm just going to politely accept criticism!!

Sorry about any hard feelings I might have created in the past, it wasn't of any bad intention!!

Professionally recorded this one!!:

Stairway without the solo, but with the high vocals at the end!!

Intro, outro and guitar solo in this one!! And strange rythm, he, he!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Mjskiejzg

You can find more on youtube if you like it!!!

You can read about Rock Otočec festival in English here and yes it is the biggest rock festival in Slovenia, but we are a two million nation!!

http://www.rock-otocec.com/index/en.php

I just heard your own composition and must admit that it is well done!

Fuck playing covers in English trying to sound like someone else, cause that is NOT your strong point, but rather focus on the things you are really good at, which is writing material in your own language that fit your own vocal range.

Good luck on your gig, may the force of inspiration fill you.

I just heard your own composition and must admit that it is well done!

Fuck playing covers in English trying to sound like someone else, cause that is NOT your strong point, but rather focus on the things you are really good at, which is writing material in your own language that fit your own vocal range.

Good luck on your gig, may the force of inspiration fill you.

Thank you very much!

Which composition did you listen to!?? Cesta ot Neprehojene poti?? The both have very high notes, so if you don't like them in Zep songs, you probably shouldn't in my own, but I really don't feel like discussing this, so I probabyl won't answer much, once you may reply!

I meant Cesta, it suits your voice and your emotion better than any song other's have composed.

Stay true to your own inspiration, rock on and unfold your wings.

Thank you very much! Yes having your own compositions is the most important, that's the point of art!

Archived