Physical Graffiti

snapper

None of them are legit as their is no music from the band contained within.

I beg to differ on this one there is music from the band and footage too.

Chris Dreja and Dave Lewis among others give an insight into the songs origins and inspirations and there a few tips on how some things are played on guitar.

I highly recommend it compared to most of those other docos.

physicalgraffiticlassic.jpg

I don't know that that's entirely true. Sure, there may be instances where there are copyright issues so an artists' original music can't be used but the content provided (photos, commentary) can be completely legitimate.

Hey SuperDave, your sounding SuperDumb.

You really shouldn't be so quick to dismiss my post that you obviously haven't viewed.

You don't want to watch it, fine, but if you don't know what the hell your talking about, then please...

don't bother commenting.

Hey SuperDave, your sounding SuperDumb.

You really shouldn't be so quick to dismiss my post that you obviously haven't viewed.

You don't want to watch it, fine, but if you don't know what the hell your talking about, then please...

don't bother commenting.

That is hitting below the belt. There isn't any reason for name calling. Please show some maturity.

What he is talking about are the unauthorized biographical videos that cannot use the band's music since the band does not either allow the music to be used or that getting permission would be too costly.

That is hitting below the belt. There isn't any reason for name calling. Please show some maturity.

What he is talking about are the unauthorized biographical videos that cannot use the band's music since the band does not either allow the music to be used or that getting permission would be too costly.

I guess that explains the name "snapper"

Exactly what I meant Melanie.

Enough with the insults Snapper. Not necessary! :computertrash:

Exactly what I meant Melanie.

Enough with the insults Snapper. Not necessary! :computertrash:

Hey SuperDave, sorry I offended you, that was not my intention.

Anyways, I do hope people take the time to watch this because it really is quite good.

Thats all.

I saw this a while back. There was absolutly nothing to watch on tv one night (999 channels and nothing worth my while) so I went to the cable menu and searched around in their offerings. Found this gem in there and signed up for it. It was one of those picks that I had to pay 3.99 I think, for 24 hours, but worth the look. It is not a concert film but a documentry. Interesting footage and interviews of the making.

Archived