Jimmy Page and Robert Plant jam with Bad Company -May 23, 1976

DavidZoso

Jimmy Page and Robert Plant join Bad Company for a jam at the Los Angeles Forum in California on May 23, 1976. I have the audio for 'I just wanna make love to you' but haven't heard the other songs.

Setlist-songs that Jimmy and Robert play on:

Train Kept A-Rollin'

You Shook Me

Bring It On Home

I Just Wanna Make Love To You

robpaul76.jpg

JimBadco76.jpg

RobBadco76.jpg

robjim76.jpg

jim2badco76.jpg

jp19741219_02.jpg

pp19760523_01.jpg

• 1 year later...

Well two other sites have it listed as 5-23-76 and Barry Goldstein who took most of these photos has it listed as 5-10-76. So where do you come up with 5-16-76?

I have the concert ad from the LA Times. The gig was definitely played on May 16, 1976 and the May 23rd date that had been listed in several publications throughout the years is definitely incorrect (as is the May 10th date). I'll post the ad later today.

• 8 months later...

Hello, could you burn this for me if i sent you a cd and return postage?

Jimmy Page and Robert Plant join Bad Company for a jam at the Los Angeles Forum in California on May 23, 1976. I have the audio for 'I just wanna make love to you' but haven't heard the other songs.

Setlist-songs that Jimmy and Robert play on:

Train Kept A-Rollin'
You Shook Me
Bring It On Home
I Just Wanna Make Love To You

robpaul76.jpg

JimBadco76.jpg

RobBadco76.jpg

robjim76.jpg

jim2badco76.jpg

jp19741219_02.jpg

pp19760523_01.jpg

• 7 years later...

I was at this concert May 23 1976 with Robert Plant and Jimmy Page I had floor seats my friend Susan and I let 2 guys sit with us we sat on there laps and they broke out a joint I was 19 yrs and not really in the drug scene yet so we smoked and I remember the on core but not seeing the faces of them singing the on core songs with them....I never got wasted again in my life, I am 63 and still go to concerts all year long but now by myself...you get orchestra pit seats when you buy just 1 seat...It’s great.  I have seen everyone! Hard Rock, Heavy Metal,  Classic Rock, Grunge, The new younger guys.

9 hours ago, Suezeaken said:

I was at this concert May 23 1976 with Robert Plant and Jimmy Page I had floor seats my friend Susan and I let 2 guys sit with us we sat on there laps and they broke out a joint I was 19 yrs and not really in the drug scene yet so we smoked and I remember the on core but not seeing the faces of them singing the on core songs with them....I never got wasted again in my life, I am 63 and still go to concerts all year long but now by myself...you get orchestra pit seats when you buy just 1 seat...It’s great.  I have seen everyone! Hard Rock, Heavy Metal,  Classic Rock, Grunge, The new younger guys.

Great story Suezeaken, keep on Rocking! And Welcome!!!

• 1 month later...