Robert Plant -Ultimate Classic Rock Article

Bayougal65

Nice article, thanks for posting.

There are lots of reasons I like and admire Robert Plant.....his fabulous music, that trademark voice, his phenomenal writing talent, his abiltiy to stay fresh and contemporary, but mostly because although he can easily be considered a mega-star, he comes across as very genuine, nice person.

Waaah my wonderful Robert. :wub: .Lovely little interview with the Robert I like and love. Got Nobody's Fault But Mine blasting out of the speakers at this very moment which seems to be so fitting^^ Lovely piece xx

Loved the article...BUT that list of Robert's Top 10 songs is 'orrible! I rather enjoyed the comments section, too...almost 95% women/girls professing their love/lust for Percy. He may be 63, but the Golden God still has "IT"!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't necessarily agree with the list, but one surprising choice is "Song To The Siren" from "Dreamland" which I feel is one of Robert's best ever vocal performances, including those with Zeppelin. :thumbsup:

I NEVER agree with all these published lists... But I do agree with your opinion of "Song To The Siren" ... And I happen to love Robert's version of "Darkness, Darkness" from that same release.

I NEVER agree with all these published lists... But I do agree with your opinion of "Song To The Siren" ... And I happen to love Robert's version of "Darkness, Darkness" from that same release.

That's my second favorite from "Dreamland". Perhaps, we think alike?

Archived