Hi I'm "LindsayLuzLed"

Lindsay Mendez

First off it's supposed to be LindsayLuvzLed, but typing isn't my thing. I am a very very new fan, I got hooked when I heard 'How many more times'. Now I am new, I hope you guys can help me know more about Led Zeppelin. My genre of music is all over the place, I love rock, pop, rap, r&b, jazz, but of the things from the 60's, 70's and 80's are my favorite. So yeah, hello

First off it's supposed to be LindsayLuvzLed, but typing isn't my thing. I am a very very new fan, I got hooked when I heard 'How many more times'. Now I am new, I hope you guys can help me know more about Led Zeppelin. My genre of music is all over the place, I love rock, pop, rap, r&b, jazz, but of the things from the 60's, 70's and 80's are my favorite. So yeah, hello

A new fan that's so awesome! I have to tell you "How Many More Times" is one of my favorites, that groove and Oh and "Little Robert Anthony wants to come out and play" Priceless. I'm curious did you hear the track from the album or see them performing it on the DVD? Or somewhere else? I would also like to suggest Tight But Loose the website as well. Dave Lewis is a great guy, his website is very nice as well as his books and magazine that comes out 3 times a year.

I love your quote as well.

A new fan that's so awesome! I have to tell you "How Many More Times" is one of my favorites, that groove and Oh and "Little Robert Anthony wants to come out and play" Priceless. I'm curious did you hear the track from the album or see them performing it on the DVD? Or somewhere else? I would also like to suggest Tight But Loose the website as well. Dave Lewis is a great guy, his website is very nice as well as his books and magazine that comes out 3 times a year.

I love your quote as well.

Yes it is a great song:) it started when my cousin added music to my Ipod and I just fell in love with this song. But he only gave me that one song. I started looking up about them and I just fell in love them! I saw one of their performances on youtube and it almost seemed like a religious experience. But since I get albums to the artist I do care about....I'm planning on going to my local cd shop and buying a bunch of Led Zep.albums! And thank you:)

Yes it is a great song:) it started when my cousin added music to my Ipod and I just fell in love with this song. But he only gave me that one song. I started looking up about them and I just fell in love them! I saw one of their performances on youtube and it almost seemed like a religious experience. But since I get albums to the artist I do care about....I'm planning on going to my local cd shop and buying a bunch of Led Zep.albums! And thank you:)

Buying a bunch of Zep albums...yeah you're hooked all right!!! I still remember going out and getting those records one by one (I was 17 and short on dough :) ). It was like a drug ( a love affair ;))...once I got Zep II, I had to have them all! To this day, any time I bring up Zeppelin, my mom will sing "Bring it on home!" Even she knew the songs from listening to me wear them out. Enjoy!!

Buying a bunch of Zep albums...yeah you're hooked all right!!! I still remember going out and getting those records one by one (I was 17 and short on dough :) ). It was like a drug ( a love affair ;))...once I got Zep II, I had to have them all! To this day, any time I bring up Zeppelin, my mom will sing "Bring it on home!" Even she knew the songs from listening to me wear them out. Enjoy!!

thanks, which ones do you guys recommend I get first I might get 4-5 possibly

They're all good so any choice is a good one.

In no particular order;

Physical Graffiti,

How The West Was Won,

BBC Sessions,

The Song Remains The Same soundtrack,

Zep 1,2,3,4..

Its hard to narrow down,really.

Maybe you will want to work your way through the studio albums then get to the live stuff.

They're all good so any choice is a good one.

In no particular order;

Physical Graffiti,

How The West Was Won,

BBC Sessions,

The Song Remains The Same soundtrack,

Zep 1,2,3,4..

Its hard to narrow down,really.

Maybe you will want to work your way through the studio albums then get to the live stuff.

Totally agree. Watching the DVD's is fun as well; The Song Remains The Same is a great place to start. House of the Holy great disc as well.

Archived