The Song Remains the Same film to be shown in NYC this weekend!

Joe Mitch

You should see it on the big screen. I saw it 3 times on the day it was released in the UK and dozens of times after that and then when they did the DVD pre release showings and we also saw the RAH clearly for the fist time and Moby Dick brought a lump to the throat.

TSRTS should be seen by everyone here on the big screen.

I still remember clearly seeing it back in 1976 at my local theater that had a sound system that could be heard a block away!

I was mesmerized - so much so that I had to see it again 3 days later with my old Zep buddy.

I have seen it many, many times since in all formats. But the first time still was the best!

Saw it back in the 80's on the big screen. It was pretty cool. It was the first time I had seen video of Zep. One of those midnight showings. Lot of drunk teens and others smoking weed. I suppose it enhanced the environment..

We probably saw The Song Remains The Same thirty times in theaters way way back in the day. They always had that playing weekly at midnight at this one movie house, we used to go a lot.

Rocky Horror was another, but that might be fuel for another thread lol.