Getting it done...willing to pay $8000-$10,000 for certain Zep posters

Ok folks, I am putting this out there in the fragile hope that someone here has or can find one of the last few concert posters I am looking for. I know where a couple of them are but they are not for sale as of yet. IF you find me one I can buy I will pay a finders fee of at least $500. If you have one of them I will pay between $8k and $10k depending on condition.

The posters I want most are;

Seattle 9/1/70

Manchester 3/19/71

Hollywood Fl (Miami basically) 9/1/71

Charlotte 4/7/70

St Louis 4/11/70

then there are others I want and will pay similar prices. If you want to look up the images you can look at the timeline on this site under the respective dates. I know you all know where that is.

The money will be quick and painless and there will be no hassle. Please let me know if you can do anything at all in this regard.

Thanks

Jason

Ok folks, I am putting this out there in the fragile hope that someone here has or can find one of the last few concert posters I am looking for. I know where a couple of them are but they are not for sale as of yet. IF you find me one I can buy I will pay a finders fee of at least $500. If you have one of them I will pay between $8k and $10k depending on condition.

Seattle 9/1/70

Manchester 3/19/71

Charlotte 4/7/70

St Louis 4/11/70

then there are others I want and will pay similar prices. If you want to look up the images you can look at the timeline on this site under the respective dates. I know you all know where that is.

The money will be quick and painless and there will be no hassle. Please let me know if you can do anything at all in this regard.

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason

No, I can not help.

Do you have all the others?

Roger

There is no way to "have all the others" There is no way to even know what all the others are, so the answer isi no. These are the only ones I like, and I have all the others that I like at this point. Only took 20+ years and a truckload of money

He won't post photos of the rarest posters because he is concerned about fake reproductions being produced.

Shhhh.......I have one of those giant plotters that would be perfect to print these out, don't spoil my plan......bwa hahahaha

• 3 weeks later...

What do you do with them? Have them displayed somewhere or locked away in a temp/humidity controlled vault? If displayed, do you have any pictures of them?

Unfortunately, I can't help you in your quest.

Oh, they get archivally framed afetr I design a custom mat job for them, based on the design. Takes a LOT of work, but they are all my desgins. My mother is a pro framer so that helps. I design and she does the work. They are incredible

• 3 weeks later...

Seattle 9/1/70

Manchester 3/19/71

Charlotte 4/7/70

St Louis 4/11/70

Thanks

Jason

I'll sell you a counterfeit that I make myself for HALF PRICE! What a deal! The same look for half the price.

^ I'm not giving him a hard time. I'm just joking around. The only negative thing I'll say is that he shouldn't say up front what he is willing to pay just in case. I do hope he gets what he's looking for and for a lot less than he is willing to pay. Unfortunately I can't aid him much in his search.

I have seen him post elsewhere and there's always some ass, being an ass. I think quoting such a large number lets people know that he's serious. And if he is willing on spending so much on a poster, more power to him. I wish I had one to sell to him, but I don't.

I hung with him for a Black Crowes show in NYC years ago. Very cool guy. Looks like a combo of Jimmy and Robert. Good style in clothes too. I would love to see his collection sometime!

I hung with him for a Black Crowes show in NYC years ago. Very cool guy. Looks like a combo of Jimmy and Robert. Good style in clothes too. I would love to see his collection sometime!

Thank you!! if you are ever in Los Angeles you are more than welcome!

Archived