working on Achilles last Stand

Giordano

• 2 weeks later...

Not at all! Make sure you turn any sort of phase effect off after the intro, and in the beginning don't worry about that little fill in between the chords for the verse section, add it later once you get the rhythm and timing down. As for the solo...you're on your own! Haha.

Good luck and have fun!

Not at all! ......

you sir, are too funny! :-)

I'm not learning it to record it but to play it live. The hardest part is to make it sound relaxed and easy and speeding up as a band.

Great tune !

you sir, are too funny! :-)

I'm not learning it to record it but to play it live. The hardest part is to make it sound relaxed and easy and speeding up as a band.

Great tune !

That's the hardest part of covering any tune, the nuance. It's hard as hell to make it seem like a song isn't hard as hell to play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dallas & Ugra...

I enjoyed both videos.

Dallas, love the Tele. I have one just like it (from what I could tell). Well done vid and playing!

Ugra, watched a couple other vids of yours as well...nice!!

Thanks mate :-) am glad you liked it :-) Its my fav zep tune.

• 1 month later...

Dallas & Ugra...

I enjoyed both videos.

Dallas, love the Tele. I have one just like it (from what I could tell). Well done vid and playing!

Ugra, watched a couple other vids of yours as well...nice!!

Hey, I know it's late, but you must give credit where credit is due, but in Dallas' video, the player is not Him, It's some sort of Youtube Guitar Wizard, he covered tons of Songs, and a lot of underrated Tunes, like Darlene and the crunge, but Copyright Bitches took down most of his videos, probably because they were just so damn accurate. but some of them got re-uploaded by random fellows, it's not easy to find his stuff now, but it's a real Nugget when you Stumble Across one of his videos, You should check that guy out.

• 2 weeks later...

we played it live this weekend for the first time. Friday was ok, saturday was better.

here is the saturday gig version.

we're not quite there yet....

it still sounds like we're squeezing the song out of ourselves.

not loose enough....

Archived