guess where the movie quote comes from

the chase

Words of twisted wisdom from Mr Bates in Psycho.......

" Now, here's the sum total: One gang could run this city! One gang. Nothing would move without us allowing it to happen. We could tax the crime syndicates, the police, because WE got the streets, suckers! Can you dig it?"

The Warriors

"We come to him for help, and he tries to shake us down. Besides, he said I looked like Boris Karloff!"

Arsenic and Old Lace (GREAT movie)

" Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade."

Our Man in Havana

"Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit."

Coming to America (the last eddie murphy movie I saw in the theater)

"And now before giving you the details of the battle, I bring you a warning: Everyone of you listening to my voice, tell the world, tell this to everybody wherever they are. Watch the skies. Everywhere. Keep looking. Keep watching the skies."

"And now before giving you the details of the battle, I bring you a warning: Everyone of you listening to my voice, tell the world, tell this to everybody wherever they are. Watch the skies. Everywhere. Keep looking. Keep watching the skies."

was it war of the worlds?

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

'The Thing' (1951) Scared me to death as a kid.

'This won't bring back our children. We, too, should keep a closer watch on our children.'

• 1 month later...

Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man

“Walk on road, hmm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later [
makes squish gesture
] get squish just like grape.” “Here, karate, same thing. Either you karate do "yes" or karate do "no." You karate do "guess so,"

[
makes squish gesture
]…just like grape. Understand?”

'You're a clever little man master of the universe, but mortals are weak and frail. If their stomach speaks, they forget their brain. If their brain speaks, they forget their heart. And if their heart speaks, they forget EVERYTHING!'

“Walk on road, hmm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later [makes squish gesture] get squish just like grape.” “Here, karate, same thing. Either you karate do "yes" or karate do "no." You karate do "guess so,"

[makes squish gesture]…just like grape. Understand?”

The Karate Kid

'You're a clever little man master of the universe, but mortals are weak and frail. If their stomach speaks, they forget their brain. If their brain speaks, they forget their heart. And if their heart speaks, they forget EVERYTHING!'

The Thief of Baghdad

"It's cold, David, and I'm so alone. The undead surround me. Have you ever talked to a corpse? It's boring! I'm lonely! Kill yourself, David, before you kill others...Beware the moon, David."

The Karate Kid

"It's cold, David, and I'm so alone. The undead surround me. Have you ever talked to a corpse? It's boring! I'm lonely! Kill yourself, David, before you kill others...Beware the moon, David."

'An American Werewolf In London'

Full Metal Jacket

My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.

I guess you think you're... you know, like an authority figure, with that stupid f*ckin' uniform, huh buddy? King clip-on-tie there, big f*ckin' man, huh? You know these are the limits of your life, man. The rule of your little f*ckin' gate here. Here's your four dollars, you pathetic piece of sh*t.

Archived