New Interview With Rolling Stones Manager Andrew Oldham on Jimmy Page

ZosofanCMR

Check this out y'all. Brand new interview with The Rolling Stones' Manager and Producer Andrew Loog Oldham specifically about Jimmy Page. Enjoy!

http://findingzoso.b...oog-oldham.html

CMR, I've been meaning to write and commend you on your great work/interviews. I have read all that you have posted so far. It's amazing that you were able to locate and conduct interviews with these important links/figures to Page/Zeppelin, etc. It gives us all here a little more insight behind the music (in the studio, etc-and on the surface of what kind of people the members are while working) I think your post are some of the most important on this site, because it's real news and valuable info, not to mention a great read. Keep up the great work and thanks again!

CMR, I've been meaning to write and commend you on your great work/interviews. I have read all that you have posted so far. It's amazing that you were able to locate and conduct interviews with these important links/figures to Page/Zeppelin, etc. It gives us all here a little more insight behind the music (in the studio, etc-and on the surface of what kind of people the members are while working) I think your post are some of the most important on this site, because it's real news and valuable info, not to mention a great read. Keep up the great work and thanks again!

Wow! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. I'm glad I'm able to contribute something at least a little bit new. I'm a lot like all of you dying for some new piece of information, and I'll keep clawing away for all of you to bring you whatever I can.

I'll be talking to P.J. Proby here pretty soon, so we can all get the real story behind "Three Week Here" so make sure you all stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived