UFO? (Not The Rock Band)

Charles J. White

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I believe that many UFO sightings --the ones that are very difficult to explain -- are probably top-secret government aircraft. Perhaps not all of them though....

yes, lots of them are natural or man made objects.

But I also believe some are not .....

I believe in the existence of UFO's and aliens.

Here is something that I think about sometimes regarding UFO's. If aliens and UFO's are real and out there visiting planet Earth, it stands to reason that they were actually made and manufactured by something (obviously not human) on some other distant planet. This has to be the case if UFO's are indeed real. That means that there has to be factories or plants where they are designed and built. That also means that there has to be workers that build these spacecrafts. That means they work. Do they get paid? Or are they "slave" aliens. Do they eat and how do they communicate with each other? Do they go home and do they have families? Very interesting and definitely very intriguing. Think about that and let me know what you think.

I watch all those shows about aliens and UFO's: Ancient Aliens, UFO Hunters, etc...

I believe in the existence of UFO's and aliens.

Here is something that I think about sometimes regarding UFO's. If aliens and UFO's are real and out there visiting planet Earth, it stands to reason that they were actually made and manufactured by something (obviously not human) on some other distant planet. This has to be the case if UFO's are indeed real. That means that there has to be factories or plants where they are designed and built. That also means that there has to be workers that build these spacecrafts. That means they work. Do they get paid? Or are they "slave" aliens. Do they eat and how do they communicate with each other? Do they go home and do they have families? Very interesting and definitely very intriguing. Think about that and let me know what you think.

I watch all those shows about aliens and UFO's: Ancient Aliens, UFO Hunters, etc...

who knows, but probably they have things worked out a lot better than we do, if they have worked out how to travel to us. They are most likely thousands or millions of years more evolved than us.

Life on other planets is not a far fetched concept. Do they look like little grey aliens from your average Hollywood movie, I don't think so. But I like to think that we are not alone.

alien198.jpg

I agree there is likely life out there somewhere but too far away to have visited us. I do not know how they could be here undetected with all the air traffic control we have/? Unless they can block our radar somehow. Knowing time and space I find it highly unlikely they have been here. At least not recently since we have had intelligent life here. I do not believe in these UFO's but I do believe its possible life is out there far far away

• 1 month later...

Wife and I are driving out to the south rim of the Grand Canyon tomorrow...I mention it on this thread because on the way out, we are stopping for the night in Roswell NM ! I'll get some cool pics of the UFO Americana they got going on there and post it here.

Wife and I are driving out to the south rim of the Grand Canyon tomorrow...I mention it on this thread because on the way out, we are stopping for the night in Roswell NM ! I'll get some cool pics of the UFO Americana they got going on there and post it here.

enjoy the trip, zepscoda :)

If you have time, see if you can track down that guy with the " Roswell Stone " .

loving the pics, hope you are having a good time :)

Thanks STZ. ...its a fun place to check out if you're hip to the UFO scene. Not worth making a trip just for Rosewell, but theres tons of stuff to do in this area of the southwest.

post-841-0-50002100-1413297904_thumb.jpg

post-841-0-53203000-1413298173_thumb.jpg

Archived