DEEP PURPLE CONFIRM NEW STUDIO ALBUM IN APRIL

DavidZoso

Deep Purple Announce UK Tour

Band have 4 dates confirmed for this October.

Deep Purple have announced that they will be supporting their new album, NOW What?! with a tour, which will hit UK shores in October 2013.
Dates can be found below:
SATURDAY 12 – 02 APOLLO MANCHESTER
SUNDAY 13 – GLASGOW CLYDE AUDITORIUM
TUESDAY 15 – BIRMINGHAM NIA
WEDNESDAY 16 – LONDON ROUNDHOUSE
NOW What?! has been produced by Bob Ezrin (known for his work with Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper and Kiss, among others). The album features 11 new songs and is scheduled for release on April 29 in the UK.
The first taste of the new record will be in the form of a double A-side single, released on March 29. Songs included will be Hell To Pay and All The Time In The World.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really hope they deliver, nothing worse having a band that has made it going through the motions because they have become lazy fucks

They delivered better than expected. More progressive and better produced than the last albums. You can hear that Don Airey finally arrived in the band and that the album is dedicated to Jon Lord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MXxh0TByh4

Did any of ye catch the "Behind the Music Remastered" special on Deep Purple that's been airing on VH1 - very interesting. I was especially intrigued about their orchestral performance at the Albert Hall back in the day; must check it out.

Glenn Hughes is a riot - loved his impression of David Coverdale's northern accent. :)

The new album is excellent. I've been listening in my car on the way to work and back all this week and it just keeps on getting better and better.

You rock Ady!

The new album is excellent. I've been listening in my car on the way to work and back all this week and it just keeps on getting better and better.

• 2 weeks later...

"Vincent Price", the new single from Deep Purple will be released sometime in June 2013 as download, CD single and seven-inch transparent vinyl.

"Vincent Price" will become a Deep Purple collector's item, due to te inclusion of the song "First Sign Of Madness", which was recorded during the "Now What?!" sessions and not included in the final selection.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=190399

Archived