2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

That's the difference in the game. The Pats know how to punch it in for 6 when they get in the redzone. Could be a long day for Houston.

How does Pete Carrol blow that game when they did all that to come back? These fucking kickers make Norwoods miss look like an extra point attempt. That fucking kick would have been good from 70

I can still cash the parlays on Balt, SF, NE and SF and NE both on point spread. I got fucked on my Baltimore money line 3 teamers in the most unbelievable way. Once Seattle scored I wanted them to win. Bu NOOOOOOO. Pet Carrol had to stick his head up his ass and come out with my ass in his teeth. How do you let a team get a FG attempt in a playoff game with thirty seconds left?

Grahm can drive 55! FG good 17-13 NE up.

Maybe this will light a fire under Brady to fucking light them up in the second half. I still cant believe this bullshit. How the fuck do I get whacked on that Seattle shit? I have the Ravens at a plus 330 money line. With NE and took both Atlanta and Seattle to cover myself. Suuuuuure. i have got fucked right in the middle. Seattle at a pick. Lose. Atlanta minus 2 1/2 lose. It could only happen to me. the good news is I have Balt, SF with the normal line with NE. But NE must cover. I believe they will.

Looks like Rick is going to get his point spread. Maybe that will make up for the Seattle loss. ^_^

I am going to be 4-0 in our contest. My proposition is simple. We all pick the score of the Super Bowl for tie breaking purposes. For fun. If NE wins by more than 9 it will get me some money. But I could have had a ton more. Stupid me for not covering the angle and not buying a half a pt. You can buy pts. At all wagering places. Most are out of Costa Rica. Very legit and they pay. I did all my Xmas shopping with my winnings this year. I had to pony up because of Notre Dame. Today, was just unreal. The only way I could not hit that three teamer was for atlanta to win by exactly 2 or 1. And Seattle, I thought they had the game. Should have had it. Carrol needs to seal that deal. Atlanta is good though. Better than they get credit for. Any of the four possibilites can happen for the Super Bowl. SF vs NE will be the favorite. SF vs Balt, Atlanta vs NE and Atlanta vs Balt other possibilites. All great matchups. And I believe none have ever met in a Super Bowl?I I am leaning towards a bird bowl. But a Harbaugh bowl would be nice too. SF vs Balt would be a very tough game. I think maybe a pick in Vegas? SF vs NE would be close to a pick. I really do not see a spread over 3.

If anybody can go into New England & topple the Patriots, it's Baltimore. Remember, they were only a Billy Cundiff whiff on a field goal from possibly going to the big game last year. Go Ravens!

They absolutely can do it. And Atlanta can beat the 49ers too. But it will be a real battle

They area going to make be sweat these last 6 minutes

Archived