2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Now that Bronkowski is gone, who is Brady going to go to other than Welker? Ridley? Ha. Baltimore's defense is going to fuck them up. Gonna put an ass poundin on them. Tory is going to have his way with that makeshift secondary. We are going to have us a dirty bird bowl. Flacco has arrived. He will put his stamp on this game. Loosing that tight end was a big big injury. Go Ravens!!!!! Go Falcons!!!!

Baltimore

Atlanta

Brady still has Hernandez,Lloyd,Vreen who scored 3 times against texas and dont forget the Patriots defense rattling Flacos cage early and often and Brady burning the ravens secondary

Flacco and the Ravens are the last team Brady and his bunch wanted to see. New England's secondary is suspect to say the least. I think Flacco can burn them as long as he stays patient and takes what they give him. As for the other game, I like Turner better than Gore right now. Did you see what Turner did to Seattle on that big run? Animal. Atlanta has a solid run D and the best secondary in football. Do not underestimate the Falcons.

Flacco and the Ravens are the last team Brady and his bunch wanted to see. New England's secondary is suspect to say the least. I think Flacco can burn them as long as he stays patient and takes what they give him. As for the other game, I like Turner better than Gore right now. Did you see what Turner did to Seattle on that big run? Animal. Atlanta has a solid run D and the best secondary in football. Do not underestimate the Falcons.

other way around Ravens wanted no part of Patriots at home...the secondary will be pumped for the showdown

This is Brady / Belichick's 7th AFC Title game.. So far they're 5-1.

Win lose or draw ... you can't take that lightly.

No doubt, The Ravens is going to be a very tough game.. we'll see what happens.

But I would never bet against Tom Brady... who has more playoff wins than any other Professional Quarterback.

Watch the highlights from the Texans game.. Brady had 4 or 5 passes in that game that were just unreal.

... and yes everyone was taping.. Spygate was a load of Horseshit...

wrong again the Pats made it to the Superbowl last year,Ravens havent been since 2000 where they won.. the pressure is squarely on them especially with Rays retirement

You know they missed a chip shot field goal that would have sent them and SF fumbled a kickoff or it would have been SF and New England. You know this right? Certainly we can get our SF vs NE game this year. Its possible. But I like Baltimore's chances better. They are a thorn in New England's side whether you will admit it or not. There is alot of mystery to the NFC game. Atlanta has gotten the playoff monkey off their back if you think there was one? They did get to the SB vs Elway back a decade or so. You are shitting your pants and you know it. If I was a New England fan I would be. My friend who I talked to on the phone tonight does admit he does not see them covering the spread. Of course he is not going to come out and say Baltimore can win but his voice told me all I needed to know.

Please forgive the double post.

This is Brady / Belichick's 7th AFC Title game.. So far they're 5-1.

Win lose or draw ... you can't take that lightly.

No doubt, The Ravens is going to be a very tough game.. we'll see what happens.

But I would never bet against Tom Brady... who has more playoff wins than any other Professional Quarterback.

Watch the highlights from the Texans game.. Brady had 4 or 5 passes in that game that were just unreal.

... and yes everyone was taping.. Spygate was a load of Horseshit...

Everyone was taping? Where is the evidence to support that? If I had to weigh it out, I suppose Bounty gate was worse. Its end result was injuring players.

Everyone was taping? Where is the evidence to support that? If I had to weigh it out, I suppose Bounty gate was worse. Its end result was injuring players.

Yeah, but everyone was doing that too, right? :rolleyes:

Yeah, but everyone was doing that too, right? :rolleyes:

No they were not as you know. And to me this is right up there with the Black Sox scandal, probably worse. Greg Williams that fucker. Was our coach too. He is banned for life. He won't get a job coaching pop warner or a girls volleyball team.

My two cents about Spygate if anyone cares. Perhaps some or even most teams were videotaping but were not caught or snitched on. Bill Belichick and any others who knew about the videotaping have to (rightly) live with that stigma attached to them.

However, it ticks me off to no end that the Patriots organization, players and fans will forever have to suffer the consequences of this stupid and arrogant act.

Damn. What have we here? More instigating? The trash talk is well underway. I wonder what the ratings will be like if we dont have Mr Brady and this Kapernick fella going at it? I am hoping Atlanta's coach listens to the announcers from last week and is less predictable on first down. Even though Turner was a fucking beast. I believe I am the only one here picking a Super Bowl of Atlanta and Baltimore? More support for the Ravens than the Falcons and I am a little surprised by that. I will be surprise if Crabtree is left open as often as Green Bay left him. Atlanta has a far better secondary than Green Bay. Speaking of Green Bay, I am hoping the Bills offer Jennings a nice contract for a year. But I know they must straighten out this mess at QB first. Well, Alex Smith should be available to talk to after Sunay. 49ers will pay the ultimate price for benching a successful QB for a good but unproven guy. I know he beat New Englan in Foxborough, but so did Arizona. And the Bills had them on the ropes until Fitz killed us with that late pick. Flacco will not make that mistake. Tory is on fire. Yikes. :run:

^ Michael Crabtree was an absolute beast in the conference playoffs. The catches he made were very impressive. I have never seen him play that well. He elevated his game to a whole new level. Turner was unstoppable at times during the Seahawks games. THe Atlanta SF games is no gimme. I think it will be a battle.

Archived