jabe: 4-4

Strider: 3-5

ally: 3-5

in_the_evening: 1-3

Wow me and Anjinsan were unbeaten!!!!!! Who's in first?!!!! :lol:

I'll go ahead and make my picks, make it 3 for the Harbaugh Bowl:

San Francisco

Baltimore

I cannot argue with any combination of these four teams. The poster below who is a New England fan says it will be a battle to the end. That said, I suppose he must admit 9 is too many points? To me its crazy. I love Baltimore and Atlanta with the points. Am I sure they will win? No. The Atlanta vs San fran game is very very tough and so too the AFC game. I will wait before I post mine. I am on fire so I will mull over this a bit

No Gronk hurts New England. I like Baltimore's chances.

I'd love to see a Harbaugh Bowl too!

it does hurt them not having Gronk but they rattled of good wins when. he was out in the regular season they will make adjustments like they did today

it does hurt them not having Gronk but they rattled of good wins when. he was out in the regular season they will make adjustments like they did today

They were not playing Balltimore. I say Baltimore can win this game. I like them to win it and go to the SB. I also like the Falcons who nobody gives any respect to. Well, that running back is an animal. Their run defense is great. Their secondary is second to none. There are 3 great defenses left. New England is the only inept defenes. Not bad, but the worst of the four. But of course their offense may be the best of the four. Somewhere the Birdman from Alcatraz is smiling.

Divisional Playoff results:

LedZeppfan77: 4-0

Anjin-san: 4-0

Texas Melanie: 3-1

Black Dawg: 3-1

paul carruthers: 2-2

Walter: 2-2

jabe: 2-2

ebk: 2-2

jb126: 2-2

ZEPFAN17: 1-3

Strider: 1-3

ally: 1-3

Overall Playoff results:

LedZeppfan77: 6-2

jb126: 6-2

Black Dawg: 6-2

Walter: 5-3

paul carruthers: 5-3

ZEPFAN17: 4-4

Texas Melanie: 4-4

ebk: 4-4

Anjin-san: 4-4

jabe: 4-4

Strider: 3-5

ally: 3-5

in_the_evening: 1-3

Thanks for doing the math Paul

They were not playing Balltimore. I say Baltimore can win this game. I like them to win it and go to the SB. I also like the Falcons who nobody gives any respect to. Well, that running back is an animal. Their run defense is great. Their secondary is second to none. There are 3 great defenses left. New England is the only inept defenes. Not bad, but the worst of the four. But of course their offense may be the best of the four. Somewhere the Birdman from Alcatraz is smiling.

First off we played the Ravens in week 3 and they won by a point on a bogus feild goal that was wiiiiide right with the make pretend refs. Secondly our defense is much improved since the start of the season.The Patriots our on a mission and I know the Ravens are too,they are a good football team, We will have to see how it plays out. As far as Atlanta advancing past SF..Highly doubt it.

First off we played the Ravens in week 3 and they won by a point on a bogus feild goal that was wiiiiide right with the make pretend refs. Secondly our defense is much improved since the start of the season.The Patriots our on a mission and I know the Ravens are too,they are a good football team, We will have to see how it plays out. As far as Atlanta advancing past SF..Highly doubt it.

But dont you think the 9 point line is a bit crazy? I am taking that 9 points. Are you kidding? And I do believe Atlanta can win. Seattle blew SF out of the water a few weeks ago. Atlanta can stop Kapernick from doing his Fran Tarkenton imitation. And they can stop Gore. And their running back can give SF hell. I like Atlanta. I dont love them. But if I have to chose, I am leaning towards the Falcoms.

Paul,I would like the Falcons to win (never been to a SB) but the 9'ers are on fire!

49'ers

I have to think back when the Falcons were in the NFC West and ALWAYS gave the Niners fits. It will be a tough game but if the Niners can keep the momentum like they steamrolled the Packers then.......

I'd also like to see the Ravens win the AFC.

With the opinions here I am unlear on picks except for Pauls. First of all can we all agree to pick the score of the Super Bowl? After next week of course. I looked forward to Anjinsan's pick as we were both unbteaten but he made one with his heart. I will not have that worry as Buffalo is long gone. One Harbaugh is better than the other so no Harbaugh Bowl. Every dog has their due and New England's day is coming. I can see the writing on the wall. Kelly met his day vs Jacksonville and nobody wanted to really admit it was coming. Brady's is coming and right soon. San Fransicso will pay for benching Alex. You do not do things like that and not have it come back to haunt you. Kapernick and Wilson of Seattle are the new Vicks. They will have their day. But it will not come this week. My picks are as follows and are very very confident ones.

Baltimore

Atlanta

This is your Super Bowl. And it will be a dandy. :coffee:

Fair analysis Rick,however,...

>Every dog has their due and New England's day is coming. I can see the writing on the wall. . Brady's is coming and right soon. <

Brady is 35,Darth Hoodie is 60,Not much time left.Now or never.Pats win and run the no huddle all game long gas those old farts! :D

Brady is 35,Darth Hoodie is 60,Not much time left.Now or never.Pats win and run the no huddle all game long gas those old farts! :D

Dont be so sure Billy boy wants to get in a shoot out. The Ravens old D has spent a lot of time on the field and have held their own. Remember they were supposed to lose in the high altitude. That was a non issue. Get ready to see these seasoned vets rise to occasion for that no huddle.

Cue: guttural response.

Archived