2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

he plays defense so that would be kinda hard...

I know. I just had to say it. It might happen on the sideline? When you look at SB matchups, there are always some we look forward to. Its hard to believe it took Green Bay and Pittsburgh so long to actuallly meet in a SB with all their history of succes. Same with San Fran and NE and SF an Pittsburgh. And back when Buffalo was a great team, they never met San Fran, though it came mighty close. When all is said and done Brady will go down as one of the best. But I saw them all and I still think Montana was better. And I think Namath was the best pure passer, but he had no mobility. Johnny U is right there with him and Sammy Baugh must be mentioned. Baugh used to practice throwing a football through a swinging tire. I think the best QB that could not throw a football was Joe Kapp. Man what a team they had. I miss watching the old snow games. Fuck this astro turf. And indoor shit.

I think the best QB that could not throw a football was Joe Kapp. Man what a team they had. I miss watching the old snow games.

Joe Kapp greatest feat was knocking out Angelo Mosca, when he was 73 years old. Don't hit joe with cane even if you spent time in the pro wrestling ring. Joe's for real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyoEcbk3EP0&sns=em

^ He's watching Have Rocket , Will Travel on TV. Let him enjoy a flick sans posting.

BD, some here want a piece of me!!! Ha. I have pretty much posted my picks!!! Ha. I just put another parlay in on the money line with Baltimore and Atlanta. got them at + 300 and +165. just kicked some major ass in NBA. Had 4 teamer. San Ant, Dallas, OKC, and Atlanta. And now I have Cleveland and Wash with pts. Ha. what a roll I am on. Hockey Sat. So I have my selections there made and I have the Ravens and Falcons hammered flat and together . Pts and st up. I LOVE BALTIMORE AND ATLANTA.

BD, some here want a piece of me!!! Ha. I have pretty much posted my picks!!! Ha. I just put another parlay in on the money line with Baltimore and Atlanta. got them at + 300 and +165. just kicked some major ass in NBA. Had 4 teamer. San Ant, Dallas, OKC, and Atlanta. And now I have Cleveland and Wash with pts. Ha. what a roll I am on. Hockey Sat. So I have my selections there made and I have the Ravens and Falcons hammered flat and together . Pts and st up. I LOVE BALTIMORE AND ATLANTA.

Rick you don't only talk trash. You put your money where your mouth is. If they really want a piece of you, let them put some cash up. It is easy to post a pic of a front runner but how many of them will be at the stadium? I can guarantee you that Baltimore will travel well. And these are not fair weather New England fans. They have left Mecca and traveled to bean town to support their beloved flock.

Rick you don't only talk trash. You put your money where your mouth is. If they really want a piece of you, let them put some cash up. It is easy to post a pic of a front runner but how many of them will be at the stadium? I can guarantee you that Baltimore will travel well. And these are not fair weather New England fans. They have left Mecca and traveled to bean town to support their beloved flock.

Just as the Bills did when they were good. Getting a ticket cannot be easy though. Unless you are willing ot pay very high scalp prices. Probably not worth that much when you can see it in your cozy living room. I am not going to be wrong on both of these games. And hopefully not on either. Atlanta is getting far less respect than the Ravens. I do not unerstand that. 13-3. Every team has bad weeks. Look at New England's loss to Arizona for God's sake.

:yesnod:

:goodpost:

Just as the Bills did when they were good. Getting a ticket cannot be easy though. Unless you are willing ot pay very high scalp prices. Probably not worth that much when you can see it in your cozy living room. I am not going to be wrong on both of these games. And hopefully not on either. Atlanta is getting far less respect than the Ravens. I do not unerstand that. 13-3. Every team has bad weeks. Look at New England's loss to Arizona for God's sake.

That's why it called Football. Any given Sunday...but The Falcons won't beat SF.

Archived