2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Dont be so sure Billy boy wants to get in a shoot out. The Ravens old D has spent a lot of time on the field and have held their own. Remember they were supposed to lose in the high altitude. That was a non issue. Get ready to see these seasoned vets rise to occasion for that no huddle.

Cue: guttural response.

OK,....

Agree with all this. I hope I'm right.....

Well RH you see I am right once in a while. And Zepfan17 is it really necessary to put those huge signs up? I mean, we get it. We know your picks. Walter, your pick very may be the right one. I feel better with Baltimore than I do with Atlanta. But I still stand by it. A bird bowl

Well RH you see I am right once in a while. And Zepfan17 is it really necessary to put those huge signs up? I mean, we get it. We know your picks. Walter, your pick very may be the right one. I feel better with Baltimore than I do with Atlanta. But I still stand by it. A bird bowl

I guess not i will shrink them you happy now??

It amazes me that The Pats and Ravens made it back to the AFC Championship 2 years in a row, Its a long season,injuries occur,you lose some games you shouldnt have and still there they are right back in it.

That might tell you something. The Ravens and the Pats are both good teams and well coached. Both teams have had critical injuries and have risen above them. The reason we can't stand the patriots is the same reason we can not stand the Yankees. They are perenial winners. This game should be a classic. I just hope it I be more like the one 2009 when the Ravens put it away early. The reality though will probably be a Last possession victory.

That might tell you something. The Ravens and the Pats are both good teams and well coached. Both teams have had critical injuries and have risen above them. The reason we can't stand the patriots is the same reason we can not stand the Yankees. They are perenial winners. This game should be a classic. I just hope it I be more like the one 2009 when the Ravens put it away early. The reality though will probably be a Last possession victory.

good call Black Dawg should be nothing less than an epic battle

good call Black Dawg should be nothing less than an epic battle

Exactly why I say 9 pt spread is ridiculous and disrespectful. Brady is a smart guy. He knows he has a fight on his hands. He shook his head after one play at the end of the Houston game that showed his frustration with certain aspects of his offense. I know Baltimore's defense will cause them trouble, but the real trouble will be on the other side of the balll. Flacco took care of business in Denver and in style. Let their ass's on fire. And in the snake pit. At mile high, a far tougher place to play than at New England. Flacco can beat New Englands secondary up on quit outs and quick hitters over the middle and draw plays to Rice. If he has to tuck and run so be it. Its there for the taking Go get it Joe. Go get it and fuckiing light them up!!!!

Exactly why I say 9 pt spread is ridiculous and disrespectful. Brady is a smart guy. He knows he has a fight on his hands. He shook his head after one play at the end of the Houston game that showed his frustration with certain aspects of his offense. I know Baltimore's defense will cause them trouble, but the real trouble will be on the other side of the balll. Flacco took care of business in Denver and in style. Let their ass's on fire. And in the snake pit. At mile high, a far tougher place to play than at New England. Flacco can beat New Englands secondary up on quit outs and quick hitters over the middle and draw plays to Rice. If he has to tuck and run so be it. Its there for the taking Go get it Joe. Go get it and fuckiing light them up!!!!

keep dreaming

It amazes me that The Pats and Ravens made it back to the AFC Championship 2 years in a row, Its a long season,injuries occur,you lose some games you shouldnt have and still there they are right back in it.

I think it speaks to how weak the AFC is and that these 2 teams are head and shoulders above the rest. Who else is there? Denver is obviously only a second tier team, Houston chokes the chicken the last quarter of the season and playoffs...who else???

keep dreaming

I am not dreaming at all. Both of these games could go either way. I see all four possibilites that could occur. But I believe Baltimore is New England's worst nightmare. And Atlanta is not respected half as much as they should be. If I am correct, I believe we have a pick game for the Super Bowl. And honest to goodness toss up.

If the line was NE by 5 and SF by 9, that would be more believable to me. NE by 9??? They are in the business of making money, so they know something we don't - like they have an official on the take, right Rick?!?

If the line was NE by 5 and SF by 9, that would be more believable to me. NE by 9??? They are in the business of making money, so they know something we don't - like they have an official on the take, right Rick?!?

SF by 9 AT ATLANTA???? The home team is taken into consideration when they make these lines. If the game was in SF the 49ers would most likely be favored by 8 or 9. To me stupid. Just like the Denver line. Flacco and Ryan do not have the name Brady has. And this Kapernick fella? Who the fuck his this guy? He wins a few games and he has Johnny Unitas prestige? You are a king one day in this league and the next day you are a dog. You are only as good as the last game you played. After this weekend people will know who Flacco and Ryan are believe me. So Anjinsan, I have to go back and see who you picked again? I believe you went the other way on both? But New England is from the heart, correct me if I am wrong? Am I the only one picking Atlanta?

Do not think its so far fetched an official cannot be on the take Walter. I ahve seen some pretty blatant mistakes that any of us could have gotten right. The kind of "I dare you to throw that red flag" calls. Calls that never should have been made. Laurel and Hardy could have done a better job on some of them. How much would Belechek pay for a zebra to roll over? Plenty. The fucking New England mafia. Someday will be exposed

Archived